3 yr old Granddaughter complaints of pee pee hurting
My granddaughter has been complaining at nights that her pee pee hurts that she feels like she has ants in there.  Its has been so bad at nighs that my daughter has taken her 3 times to the emergency room.  All the urine test done come back negative. An ultra sound was done and come back negative. the only thing they have come up with is Pin Worms.  They have her two pills one to take at that time and the other one in two weeks this was last weeks end.  they told us to give her benadryl for the itch and  motrin for the pain.  This was only happening at night but now its starting to have earlier in the day.  Last evening it was so bad my daughter gave her the other pill just in case the eggs had hatched and thats why is was getting so desperate.  My granddaughter was so happy a couple of days ago she said Mom my pee pee does not hurt anymore only a little bit with a big smile on her face.  Until yesterday she said the ants are back. Her pediatrian says she does not know what it is.  The urologist the same.  Please help!
If they treated her for pin worms and it got better, she most likely has pin worms again.  Back to the doctor and continue treatment.  good luck
Yes, go back to the doctor.  Good luck.  Sounds terrrible!