4-year old - loud voice
My 4- year old is so loud when she talks.  I am constently having to tell her to tone her voice down.  And she talks ALL day... there is no break.  She won't stop talking!

Not only that... but if I were to count how many times she says mommy or daddy to me and my husband it would probably be in the range of a thousand a day.  

I always acknowledge her when she says mommy... most of the time I am standing right there and she keeps saying it until I say "Yes Kena" or "What is it Kena or "I'm right here honey, I can hear you."

What do I do?  It's driving us crazy!

Mine is the same.  I have no idea how to shut him up.  He talks nonstop fom the time he wakes up until he goes to bed at night with very few breaks through out the day.  He'll also say mommy or daddy 5-10 times until I directly respond the way you do.  I never ignore him.  So there's no reason for him to believe he has to repeat himself like that.  It's so frustrating.  There's only so much I can handle and my patience runs soooo thin some days.
My son who is now 12 used to do that.    He'd be talking talking talking talking to me and in the middle he'd say "Mom?" before he started a new sentence.  That child could T A L K.  When we were waiting in line for a haircut one time,  after about 20 minutes,  another customer said "he talks too much!!".   Haha tell me something I don't know.

My husband had much less patience than I did - and would refuse to listen for awhile.  We'd both say can you give us a 10 minute break?  Our ears hurt and they need a rest.  This would usually work for a little bit.

He's now 12 and he's sitting at the computer next to mine in our computer room.  Making clicking noises,  humming tunelessly,  making more gutteral noises,  humming tunelessly again,  very loud.  That boy can't stop talking!!

In school,  he's fine,  and he's a great kid.  He once said when he stops talking his brain sleeps a little bit.

Best wishes,  both of you - it gets better with age,  but will probably always be there a tiny bit.    It could be much,  much worse - ;D

haha. i'm trying to find the best tricks for this as well, because i have a 4 year old in my class driving me insane with the same thing! so far the only thing that has worked is my refusal to listen to her if she is standing right next to me and shouting. i tell her i will be happy to listen to her when she lowers her voice. she talks a lot too, and wants me to hear everything she has to say. i think it annoys her to have to repeat herself to me, so she's doing a bit better. not cured, but i was thrilled to have ANY improvement.
Thank you for your responses... I know it could be worse.  
Our kids (I have 4 girls) - are very loved, they get alot of attention, mommy & daddy time alone and with each other.  We have play time w/ all of them at once and play time one-on-one also.  My kids are the most important thing to me & my husband & they know that!

I know I shouldn't complain, but it drives me crazy some days.  I don't agree w/ ignoring her because then it just gets worse.  She would say MOM, MOM, why aren't you listening to me?  Then I feel bad and say Kena... mommy is right here, I can hear you, you don't have to say Mommy to get my attention.  
That doesn't help though... because 5 minutes later she's saying Mommy again.

Is there any one thing I can atleast do to get her to either stop saying mommy or to stop talking so loud when she talks?

Wits end here!
I saw your post, has it improved, I am having this exact issue with my four year old daughter any tips?