Child Behavior Community
4 year old boy pulling other childrens pants down

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

My 4 1/2 year old is pulling the pants down of other students in his preschool class.  Is this a normal behavior, or should I be concerned?
Some children get into wrestling at home and think its fun to do this sort of thing, check it out sounds like he is copying has he any siblings or Family have done this even in a game ?
Avatar n tn
We do play and wrestle, but there is no pulling down of pants.  Do you think he is possible fighting for attention?  He has a 1 1/2 yr old sister who has "taken" the spotlight away from him.  Maybe he is telling us "pay attention to me" and thinks he can get away with that sort of behavier at school since mumma and daddy aren't around.  I am concerned, but at the same time feel he is just a curious 4 year old.(Hopefully)...Thanks!