4 year old crying and whinning nonstop
I have a daughter who turns 4 in March and she is out of control lately.  She has always been quick to cry over everything, since the day she was born but lately, the last month or so she has gotten very bad.  If I have to say no to her for anything she will completely lose  it and go into a fit or rage and uncontrolable crying for an hour.  I've tried time outs, she just sits there and screams until she almost can't breath.  She acts like she's terrified of me when I say no to something or when I put her in time out.  It would be so much easier to give her whatever she wants and never have to make her upset but I know that's no right.  Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get through this!  Help please!
I understand where you are coming from. And I've been there. My son is five and acts in a very similar way to your daughter. He is to be tested in January to see if there are any clues to his behavior.