4 year old erection
My 4 year old son has recently told me his peepee (PENIS) get's long bcause he liks girls in dresses. I am a concerned if this is normal. Then we were talking about My wedding and he said his peepee was geting long because he likes whn I kiss daddy. Please help!
Yes, it's normal.  I overheard one of my son's friends saying Jessica Rabbit's voice makes his penis "long" at that age.  

What he needs to know is he needs to not share this information - it's normal,  but it's private for himself to know.  
It is normal. My son went through a stage like that, but he was actually playing with himself. I  was so stressed out, I even took him to the Doctor, but they said that is normal.
Not to worry. I had (at the time) a 5 year old cousin that stayed with us for awhile was very proud of his little erection and showed it off to me and my friends. We would look at it  and just giggle and laugh and thought that was cute but he has obviously grown out of that.