4 year old is hitting
My 4 year old is sometimes agressive with other kids at daycare; hitting, teasing etc.. Is this normal 4 year old behavior? What can I do so I don't raise a bully?  It doesn't happen everyday, but it does happen.  What can I do since I am not there to respond to it immedialtley.  
I have not experienced this with a child this age, but my close friend has.  Her 4 yr old has not done these types of behaviors often, but when he did, he had a very boring evening.  He was not allowed any TV, books, computer, video games, etc.  When he took a bath, he was allowed no toys.  Mom was sure he understood what he did, and why he was not going to have any fun.  I hope this helps.  Kids need to learn that this behavior is not acceptable.  Nip it in the bud.  Good luck and God bless.
Whenever the children at the school hit or called each other names, the staff was taught to say that we dont hit our friends.  We dont hurt our friends.  We are nice to one another and we love each other.  Tell your child the truth daily too.  Let him/her know that they wont ever have friends if they hurt them or push them away.  Bullys end up alone.  Then name all of the things they'll miss out on without friends in the picture and name all of the things that friends have fun doing.  Good luck