4 year old nfew and 3 year old son played sex games
last week i had my 4 year old nefew come over to play with my 3 year old son.I went to check on them (it was too quiet) and saw them up under the covers in his bed , I asked what they were doing His cousin said nothing we are making a tent i had a bad feeling so i  told them lets play another game the rest of the time went ok. Two days later we went to his house, my son was in the bathroom i heard S yell for my nefew to get out of the bathroom then she told me my son was throwing up. I asked my son what was wrong what happened he said" he was kissing me duh that makes me throw up". i went to my nefew's mom and told her (also about the covers) she said "he knows better then that we have talked about him doing that stuff" after talking to both of the boys i thought it was just kids exploring . I then explained to my son about not touching others privates and not letting anyone touch him. another day passed and he was back over this time with his older brother who is 7 they were outside playing in the back yard when they came in my son started saying"sex in the jungle" i pulled him to the side and asked him what exactly he ment He told me they wanted him to "suck pee pee" and the 4 year old touched his butt with his pee pee he said thats sex . I tried to hold back tears shocked and sicken to my stomac. He told me it was ok it's what boys do . I told him no that's not ect...I went to my nefew's mom and she then told me both her boys had been abused at gun point by an older boy and was very sorry she thought they wouldn't do that cause they know how it feels. i told her it's a cycle of abuse thats why it keeps happening all over the world. i love her boys they are just babies too. I wonder how long it's been going on?? Why doesn't it seem to bother my 3 year old?? should i put him into theorpy?? Why didn't she tell me what happened before I wouldn't have left them alone for a sec if i had known that?!?! Is he young enough to forget and be normal? will he end up doing this to someone else? I have so many questions running through my head. I cry everynight It doesn't bother him which scares me even more PLEASE some help!!
Children need more supervision I hear this over and over how children are sent off to play in a bedroom , supervison is the key to stuff' not happening , Did the mother say there was a police case about her 2 boys being abused it doesnt sound real to me ..There could be some family problem going on , it seems to me that you should not let your child play with them as if they have been abused its going to continue to happen , stay away make sure you supervise your children when they have friends over ...if you are concerned for the children in that houshold maybe speak to someone about it ....