Child Behavior Expert Forum
4 year old out of control

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

4 year old out of control

Since my daughter has started school she has been so hateful and disrespectful to my husband and I. She is always yelling that she hates us and does not love us. She hates everyone in our family. She has smacked me several times in the chest and face. She is always pinching us and kicking us. She gets so mad for no apparent reason and then she will tell us that we don't love her and that we hate her. We have tried everything that we can to get through to her and nothing works. What do we do?
The most direct, useful approach can be found in Lynn Clark's book SOS Help for Parents (see www.sosprograms.com). Follow the protocol precisely and you'll see good results.