Child Behavior Expert Forum
4 year won't sleep help please!
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

4 year won't sleep help please!

Hello my daughter is nearly 4 years old and since October 2012 she stopped sleeping through the night. She sleep like a good girl at 19:00 by herself but then from midnight to the morning she will wake up and stay awake. She sometimes doesn't call me and sometimes call me because she dropped her cover or dropped her teddy on tw floor. She has dreadful bags under her eyes and then she spend all the next day lethargic. I don't know what to do anymore. I gave her a night light but it doesn't work. I am so so stressed out and so tired I am worried about her health and she sometimes wakes up her baby brother sleeping next door. Please any advice!
242606_tn?1243786248
At her age she should be sleeping for the most part for ten uninterrupted hours. If she were simply waking up, fussing a bit, and then resuming sleep this would not be an issue. The staying awake is the part of the problem that invites intervention. Maintain a very precise sleep log (don't guess) for about 10-14 days and then confer ith her pediatrician.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank