4year old boy kissing
I recently was informed by a friend that my son had touched her sons penis, and kissed him on the lips.  She is concerned yet supportive, and is concerned as to where my son got this behavior.  After talking to my child, I didnt find  anything unusual, he did say that his brother (7)has touched his penis, however after more questions with the both of them, I feel that it was nothing more than typical boy behavior, accidental touching, poking at each other and pee on you type jokes.  I really feel that my kids are being truthfull, as the seperate questioning has come up with very similar answers, but my 4 year old cant seem to tell me where he saw this behavior.  I am very concerned and bothered by this situation.......any thoughts?
maybe he is getting this from your 7 year old. your 7 year old should know that the behavior is wrong. it is one thing to touch himself but not other peoples private parts. little boys dont go around touching privates or kissing other boys unless it has been put in there heads.
good luck to you and your boys
My 1st grade son has been trying to kiss other boys too and pick them up and tackle them. He is impulsive with ADHD, very physical  He is also oppositional so the second he hears anything negative about a certain behavior he wants to do it all the more. If those other boys were my children I would be furious. Any suggestions on how to deal with this.
It's just normal boy behavior. My son got caught with his pants down in the school bathroom with two other boys touching each other (nothing he learned from me) when he was in preschool. The school psychologist said its normal and they're just trying to explore who they are. Nothing sexual or homosexual ment about it.
My 4 year old tried to "make out" with me today. I am a single mom of a 10 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. My 4 year old has told me about some inappropriate sexual things his paternal grandmother has done to him. I have tried to get a restraining order, but was turned down in court because his father testified against him and said that because I hate his mom I could possibly fathom to put these words into my childs mouth. My son has since told me that his dad kisses his daughter with his mouth open because he loves her. Am I crazy??? Is this preverse behavior or have I just lost my mind? My son makes up a lot of stories but the only ones containing sexual behaviorisms have been about his father and grandma. Was I married to an abuser or am I just crazy!?
Oh my gosh. I honestly think that you should get him to a specialist to speak with. Maybe something is going on if he says things ONLY about his grandmother and father. Thats way too serious I think and it's better to find out the truth then just let it go on not knowing what is really happening to these children behind closed doors. You should definitely investigate, take him to someone to talk with and find out. Good luck.