5 Year Olds "Having Sex"
Last night I went into my daughters room and her and another (5 yr.) girlfriend were in the closet with the door closed.  The third friend, 5 yr. girl, told me they were in there "having sex".  I opened the door immediately and my daughter had her shirt off.  
Later I tried talking to them and I told them that we don't play like that and asked if they had any questions.  They told me no.  Then about an hour later they were in the bathtub and I caught them kissing.  I pretended not to notice.  I don't know what to do?
IIt would be a good idea to supervise them more you had caught them once yet they then are allowed to bathe together, also it would seem as if they have seen or heard this behavior, and are copying it, certainly children do play like this from time to time ,check out whether they have seen magazines or stuff on the TV/PC ..if they have playdates be there with them .,get them playing board games,reading  and not getting bored.