Child Behavior Community
5 year old boy behaviour

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

5 year old boy behaviour

My son is very rude? He dont speak to us properly. But when I saw him that i will leave you at that time he started crying n become a good boy just for few minutes.. but again he behave very badly.?

This discussion is related to 5 year old boy.
He's 5, he shouldn't be talking as properly & as mannered as an adult. If he acts out of hand, i don't know how you feel about hitting your child, but he acts bad, then you should punish him, he's getting to a age where if you don't change his bad behavior it wont change. Break his habit and show him that you
are the parent and he is the child. Not the other way around. And if he's using bad words he has picked that up from someone so watch what you say around him and what other people do.