5 year old daughter demonstrates sexual behavior
My 5 year old started a new school. I had several complaints from teachers. They noticed that she has been demonstrating some sexual behaviors. First, they said she is masturbatiing. I noticed it before in her but not lately. She doesn't do it at home. She is not touching her private parts or anything like this. She is rubbing her legs and gets red and sweaty. I have not seen her doing it lately but the teachers say that she does it at school. They also observed her coming up to a boy (face to face) and rubing herself against him. We don't expose her to any TV channels that would show this type of behavior. We are very conservative at home. She never stayed with anyone besides me and my family. So, I rule out any abuse. She is the happiest child and very friendly (too friendly at times). We are very affectionate to her. What can it be?

This discussion is related to sexual? behavior of a 5 year old.