5 year old peeing herself
My 5 year old is been peeing herself for several weeks now. I have a baby boy as well that is going to be 1 year old soon. She never really shown been jealous. Everyone is telling me that it is because she wants more attention, so I've been trying to give it to her playing more often with her or doing more activities that she likes to do... but she still doing it. My concern is that she was fully potty trained and all the sudden this is happening. I have try to discipline her, I've been trying to ignore it, I've been trying to show I am proud of her when she doesn't do it and nothing works. Any suggestion what I could do??
I was just searching for some tips on this subject.  I have a 5 1/2 year old girl who has been wetting herself for over a month now, in school, at home, anywhere.  Just like you I tried being patient and talking to her, I tried time out, taking away certain toys, and love.  Nothing seems to work.  It's gotten worse where over the past week or so she is now partially pooping also.

I don't know what to do, I keep trying to talk about it with her, but nothing is working.

You're not alone.