5 yr old wetting pants during
My 5 yr old daughter continues to wet herself during the day. She will not do it in school and does not wet the bed. She will do it at home, grandmothers, families houses(during parties even) I will see her sitting on the floor and to the point where she cant et up she has to go so bad. Sometimes I will just see that her pants are wet, she won't even tell me that she did it, she will sit in it. Please help! Im asssuming its not a physical problem because like I said there are certain places she WILL NOT do it. Thanks!
Ask her if she does go at school make sure that the teachers lets her have a potty break, I know that sometimes it gets forgotten and children either wet them selves or hold it, it can be traumatising. Make sure she is going whilst she is at school, just ask her does she go at lunch time ,mid morning ,whatever ..you would be surprised how many dont like to ask to go and Hold it......