5yr old with bad thoughts
My 5 yr old daughter tells me her brain is thinking bad thoughts. (one that really scared me is " my brain is thinking of killing grandma"). She says she doesnt know why her brain is thinking that and knows its not right. She says she would never hurt grandma (she is very close to her). She asked me to tell her brain to make the bad thoughts go away. Should i have her checked out? How can i help her?  Im scared to not do anything about it and 20 years from now she will be some psycho killer! Please Help!
There are a lot of posts just like yours on this forum.  It seems the sweeter and more careful the child,  the more likely this is to happen.    Other children who are less sweet and timid don't really care that these imaginative thoughts flit across their minds.  

Psycho killers act on and are weird.  They don't run to their mommies and tell about how upset they are by imaginative thinking.  ;D  Sounds like she's fine to me.
I posted an answer to your question on the other forum.  I agree with the statement children or adults who are sociopaths or "psychos" just act on these behaviors and don't ask for help or care.... but I also don't think that you should ignore her pleas for help or dismiss your concerns.  I do think she should be seen and evaluated.  You'll see my other comments in my reply to you on the other forum and please....message me any time.  I really want to know what you decide to do and that your daughter is ok and so are you.
Hang in there
~K~