Child Behavior Community
6 year old girl rubs her privates on sister. This cannot be normal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

PLEASE HELP.
Today I caught my 6 year old daughter rubbing her privates on her 4 year old sister. When I saw her and confronted her she said she saw it on a movie and it felt tingly when she did it. Talking more to my 4 year old she said she also kissed her privates and made her kiss hers. Now I absolutley no neither of my girls have been abused as I am a single mum on my own for 4 years and don't work and am the only one who watches the girls alone.
But surely this is not right. I read all other topics about self playing which yes i can see is just exploring but she involved her sister. Is this different???
you never played doctor when you were this age? i am wondering where she saw this movie, but kids explore with themselves and each other. sure if feels good, why wouldn't kids want to try things out. i tell my kids this is something they do in private and not to involve others as they may not be comfortable with it, but i know it will continue for several more years. my concern is more about teaching them to respect the privacy and comfort of others.
My two daughters of the same age were just caught doing the rubbing thing.  They called it "sexing".  My 6 year old doesnt live with me and my 4 year old.

Should I keep them apart for awhile?  Should I stop the 6 year old from sleeping over?  I mean whats the next step from here?  

I dont want it happening again.
It would seem that you dont always see what is happening or how could she see any porn movie describling what she saw....do you never go out, never have a baby sitter ? no family .
Yes,  when you say it is called "sexing" you should be fully aware that a serious issue is there.  No they should not be allowed together but I'd start looking into the situation the 6 year old is living in.  One of these children has been exposed to something or been molested.  I say that because "sexing" is not a word a six year old or four year old would just know.  Beyond just a red flag---------- that is a beacon to tell you that something is very wrong.