Child Behavior Expert Forum
6 year old son hiding his poop
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

6 year old son hiding his poop

I have a 6 year old son that i have know idea what to do with anymore.  Last year he was suspended from JK not once but twice for having temper tantrums, hitting the teacher and other students, and swaring.  This year school has been much better but things at home are getting worse.  He has been pooping in his pants and then hiding it behind the tv stand in his playroom or in my living room behind the couch under the computer or basically anywhere he can think of. I have tried telling him that if he has an accidient and he tells me about it then i will not get angry or punish him for the accidient, but if he has an accidient and hides the poop then i will be very upsent and he will loose his tv, video games, toys, basically anything that i can take away from him i have taken away. I have rewarded him for days that the does not have any accidients, and i have been true to not punishing if he has an accidient and tells me about it.  It does not seem to even bother him anymore when i punish him for acting up or hiding his poop, he laughs at me and walks away. I just don't know what to do anymore to get him to stop hiding his poop! PLEASE HELP!!
242606_tn?1243786248
See prior reply
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank