Child Behavior Expert Forum
6year old behavior
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

6year old behavior

My 6yr old daughter is academically a great student, but continuously keeps getting notes home from her teacher about her behavior.  She constantly gets in trouble for talking and not doing what she is told in school.  I am at my wits end because she also has a problem at home with doing what she is told i have tried everything including positive reinforcement, timeout taking her favorite things away and many other things.  She just wants to do whatever she wants to do and I am afraid one day she will do the opposite of what I say and she will get hurt.  Please help!!!!!