7 year boy masterbating
I have a 7 year old boy and he has been masterbating for awhile now,  My husband keeps telling me that something is wrong with him and something needs to be done to stop it.  I feel it is normal to a degree and limitation need to be set.  When asked why my son does it he replies "it feels good" So is this normal or not for my son to do this.  If so do I need to worry

Please Help
You have absolutely no reason to be worried. It's normal, he's found it and it feels good. however, in saying that playing with it all day or most of the day may be innappropriate (in school, around friends, family etc) your correct by saying limitations need to be set, so just have a simple cue like "hands off" and keep reinforceing that message. If you think about it, in a short period of time, he'll get older and become aware that it's not socially acceptable to play with it around people. Also, be careful how you approach it, as you don't want to discourage him from exploring his own body when he's older, or telling him it's wrong etc. hope ti goes well :)