7 year daughter gets angry easily
my almost 7 year old daughter worries me a lot.  she gets angry and frustrated very easily, most of the times for simple things.  Then after she gets angry, usually start crying and says she feels sorry for what happended, she promises to work hard for not to do that again, but gets back to the same behavior.  I've talked to her a lot and remind her how much we love her and that we are here to help her in trying to not get frustrated easily.  I recall that she was like this since she was a little child.  Today she screamed at me in front of some visitors, and later, cried very bad about it.  What worries me is that she has started adopting a "victim's type of behavior" repeating that I should punish her because she deserves it.  We've never punish her physically, but dont hesitate to discipline her (time out) if we believe is needed. I'm afraid she is getting depresive behaivor by crying for everything she cant controll or understand.....Please tell me if this is normal or common....she is our only child and we dont have any experience nor know what to do............loving parents.
Have you ever sat down and thought that maybe she cant control it. You said it has been going on for awhile. Does she do well in school and with her peers? I am not a doctor by no means but it seems like she has a mood disorder.
Good Luck