Child Behavior Community
7 year old daughter hearing voices

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

7 year old daughter hearing voices

My daughter is hearing voices. She has mentioned this off and on since she was 3. (It used to be she "had a friend in her head"). I figured it was probably an imaginary friend since she doesn't have any siblings who still live at home. Today I asked her whose voice it was. She said that it was just "the girl's" voice. Sometimes it tells her to do bad things (like give in to peer pressure--climb the small storage shed, eg.) Now she says if it tells her to do something bad she can put it down the chute and get a new person who looks the same. Sometimes the voice will comfort her during a test. She is the one who "makes the dreams". When I asked her to give me an example of something she says (since she talks all the time when no one else is talking) my dh told me to be quiet. After several seconds, she chuckled and said, "Deer Tracks are not available to the phone. You're insane". We have finally ascertained that the voice is coming from within her head--not as if someone is talking to her from outside her head. My dh is really quite bright--she does well in school, so it does not appear to be affecting her academically. She is well-liked and is extrememly well behaved. This does not seem to be affecting any other part of her life, but she says that it is annoying to her. Does this sound like a medical problem a psychological problem or what? Thank you for any help!
It sounds like she may be experiencing auditory hallucinations.  Talk to her doctor.  The physician will likely refer her for a psychological evaluation.  Halluncinations can be caused by a delirium i.e. fever, infection, by drugs and drug withdrawl (withdrawal), by dementia, neurological problems and by psychiatric disorders.  I would take this seriously and talk her physician.  Best wishes...
Definitely take her to the pediatrician.  I think it's always a good idea to rule out any medical issues.  Since you say that she functions well in all other settings, and has social connections (friendships), I think your daughter might have a great imagination.  Has a teacher or other adult ever approached you about her "voices".  For example, in class today your daughter was having a conversation with herself, or she seems to be losing friends over some of her erratic type behaviors.  This would be cause for great concern.  However, if she is only telling you these things when she is alone and bored, I think she has tons of imagination.  

First step, though take her to the pediatrician to make sure there are no medical issues that might be causing this.  Best wishes
Are you sure she's not mistaking this 'thing' for her conshince?

I know i spelled it wrong :)
Thats a good point.  I would be concerned because it sounds as if this child talks to these voices, which indicates that she is being internally stimulated by auditory hallucinations.  Also, the comment about the deer tracks is illogical.  If mom were quite sure that this child merely had a very active imagination, she wouldn't be posting here.  This child should be seen by a mental health clinician.
I've worked with schizophrenic children.  They don't just say a phrase of "word salad" here and there.  They have bizzarre tendancies that are very difficult to dismiss as imagination and creativity.  In addition, the bizarre behavior is throughout - not periodic statements.  I haven't heard anything that would alarm me to auditory hallucinations.  

However, I do think you should take her to the pediatrician and get her checked out.  Never hurts. Best wishes  
I wasn't thinking of schizophrenia, specifically.  There are other psychiatric conditions where psychosis become present at one time or another.  Mom stated that there are voices in this little girls head and that they are annoying to her.  Believing that there are voices in one's head seems distinct and separate from one having a vivid and active imagination, to me.  As you point out koukla29, this child's behavior sounds organized much more organized than what one would expect in a child experiencing auditory hallucinations.  Its not at all clear whats going on.
Well, you are right.  Quite honestly, it is not clear what exactly is going on with this little girl.  I think it is always best err on the side of caution and check out every possibility.  Mom should take her to a pediatrician and go from there.  I am confident her doctor can give referrals to the appropriate persons/agencies.  
My daughter went through something very similar at around the same age.  She had two seperate incidences.  Which we finally connected to a tramatic experience for her, first was me, going back to work full time when she was first starting school.  and then When I had to have emergency surgery and was hospitalized and we were in the midst of moving.  She would say that her head would tell her that people were fat or ugly and it would tell her to say bad words or think of bad words or bad things or wish bad things on people.  Thank god that stuff has stopped and she has grown out of it.  She is a very intelligent well rounded child  of  9 now.  We even did the psychiatric consult too.  And he said that she was fine.  
I am a teacher of a preschool, one of my parents has a child that is going through the same thing your child is going through. I would like to know if you could please post what you did to help your child and the results. Her childs voices are now telling her she is not about anything and that she should kill herself. Has me very concerned. I love this child very much. I will be checking back often.

Thanks in advance

Concerned
Have you ever thought that she may be clairaudient? That she hears things from the other side?  While I agree that she might need to be seen by her Dr., I think that you should maybe think outside of the box and consider something along the lines of psychic ability.  Although most people may be skeptics, I think this might be worth looking into, especially since there are many people/children who are locked up in mental wards just because they have psychic abilities that are not recognized by the medical community.
I used to hear voices when I was little...sounded like conversations but when I listened closely I could never actually make out the words.  I never told anyone and eventually I outgrew it (or maybe learned to ignore it)

Yesterday my daughter asked me if your conscience can really talk to you, because she hears voices in her head...voices that sound like arguing but she can't quite make out what they are saying.

I have no idea what is going on...
my lil bro dose that 2, but i dont think that theres any thing wrong maybe shes lonely, talk to her.
My daughter who is five just told me three days ago that she hears a little voice in her head.  She said this little voice mostly repeats what she says and speaks nonsense.  I am extremely concerned.  I made an appointment with her pediatrician and hope he will shed some light.  She started kindergarten four days ago.  I think this is why she started hearing the little voice.  She used to have an imaginary friend when she was three years old.  I am open to all sorts of interpretation, but mostly I just want it to go away.  She says it does not bother her and yet she asked I keep it a secret and when she brings it up she quickly wants to stop talking about it.  I hope she is ok and not lonely.  
I also used to hear voices when I was little.  It would be a male voice and a female voice arguing - usually "yes" "no" - it was really annoying and used to give me headaches.  Always seemed to happen when I was alone - cleaning my room, reading, trying to sleep.

I sometimes also saw thick lines and thin lines rolling away from me and the voices would say "thick " "thin" or "rough" "smooth".  I was an imaginative child - and a lonely and sometimes unhappy child but these voices were real.

I grew out of it. Other than my conscience I now hear no voices. I still suffer from migraine with visual aura though and often wonder if it was connected.

I mentioned it to my older sister a couple of years ago and she said that she suffered something similar with the addition of a "little man dangling on a string".

The brain is a strange thing!
Did you guys also see this post in the doctor forum? Someone said hearing voices can be related to ocd. I had never heard that before. I find it very interesting.

A long time ago when I was a new Chrisian I began hearing "thoughts or voices" saying terrible things about God (seems silly now, I know but I was so scared!). It grieved me terribly because I loved God and wanted to please him. It also scared me because I thought I was going to go to hell! Let me tell you I was messed up for awhile. I went to a pastor and he told me it was demons and I needed to fight them. I wasn't sure if this was even more scary to believe that or that it was coming from me! I tried memorizing scriptures, etc. to drown out the voices, I prayed a lot. Finally, they subsided and I think I was just so exhausted at that point that I gave up and "gave it to God".

You're right, the brain is a mysterious thing. I'd like to check it out, though, and see if there really is a link to ocd and hearing voices. It's certainly something to think of.
My 7yr old son is telling me he sees monsters and that they come to him. They are not telling him to do anything bad. But I am worried never the less. When he was 5-6yrs old he told me my deceased father would come to him in his dreams and tell him nice things. I didn't think much of it then, since he never got to meet my father. I thought this was his imagination wanting to get to know him. What would you recommend? Anyone.I don't want to over react but I am fearful and am not sure how to handle the situation. I am just trying not to make him feel regretful in opening up to me and discussing what he sees.
my seven year old daughter sometimes hears stomping and "angel voices they always say come with me or us. one time, the first bout she said they told her to get a knife and kill herself they said they neede her help and that they come down on this big spiral thing to hide them she was on claritin for the first time she also saw a face back in first bout a white scary face. she is happy does dance lessons acting lessons loves to sing and play. dont know what to think  thanks  rnom rn
My son is now 10, and first told me about 'talking' in his head when he was about 8.  We went to a psychologist and came up with ways to deal with the voice.  He would ask it to come back later or to only come if it had something good to say.  After 6 months he was not hearing it any more.  Then a year later at 9 he was extremely anxious over a swimming carnival and told me that the voice came back on the bus.  But that was it again for another year.  Now he's 10 and had it again, under the same circumstances.  He has also been quite hyperactive this time with the anxiety and all.  Otherwise he is a 'well' child.  I suppose that we need to be realistic in that this could become something more - but how can I know.  We have him on fish oil, and lots of vit, mins etc and are being very supportive, but once again the voice is gone and he is fine.  Believing it's paranormal is a much better prospect for me, believing he'll grow out of it is even better, but only time will tell.  One thing is for sure, treat this phenonemon as real.  Help your child cope, we taught him to believe and say that he was the boss of the voice.  Look up voice hearing web sites, and be prepared I suppose, because there is no answer right now.   Good luck
My daughter is 5 and she is telling me that she hears voices
I am very concerned.  She says the voice is her own - which I think is good - but it always tells her to do bad things.  It told her to suffocate herself and also to get herself lost when we were out shopping together.  Any insight, advice, any other experience or stories as to how this turned out for any of you would be much appreciated.  We are currently waiting for an appointment with the pedi neurologist and perhaps a child psychologist.  Thank you very much.
I would seek advice from your child's pediatrician and possibly a mental health doctor
( someplace where her brain activity can be detected)  Sometimes you will see or hear things if there is something in your brain, for example a small tumor/bleeding/etc.   Even the smallest of symptoms (a pupil that doesn't enlarge or get smaller with light changes) can be a sign of some sort of condition in the brain.

My just turned 5 year old daughter is very scared at night. A year ago, she came to the living rm from bed and said she couldn't sleep b/c she has the "sounds in my ears". Freaked me out. The sounds were saying heffalumps and weasles" over and over (from Winnie the Pooh). I waited 6 months to see if it would change. She complained about 4X per month and only when she was trying to sleep at night. The sounds did add, "mommy, daddy" in a nice and mean voice. At month 8, with no change and the new voice added, I got her evaluated. The psychologist is working w/ her, says she seems fine but that it is outside the range of normal enough for him to see her. He's talking to her about the voices. Asking if she can make them loud or soft and trying to get her to modulate the volume of the voice. It is scary but I think if you make too much of it you project your fears on the kids so handle with care
My daugher is almost 7. It all started 2 weeks ago when she cried at school and told us she did so becuase her teacher looked bigger and was wearing bigger clothes and also a girl on the bus had a shadow in her ear. My immediate thought was OCD, but then a few days later, she said that she had voices telling her that mommy and daddy were the devil. She told me that she loved me and really didn't think we were the devil. Then the next day while she was in a good mood and playing, she stopped and started crying. She then said the voices told her that she was the devil and so was her brother, aunt and cousins that she was with that day. A few hours later, she asked if a relative had a gun and then said her mind was telling her to shoot herself, her brother, aunt and cousins. It has progressed over the last few weeks. She descibes the voices as a girl, a boy and a mean girl voice. She seems like a different person all together. She is very hyper, outgoing (normally shy and reserved) and reacts differently to situations than she used to. She is very intellegent, even reading at almost a 3rd grade level. She was smart from birth -  she could recognize the upper and lower case alphabet at 16 months old. However, she was a colic baby and has always been very particular about things. We have seen a therapist one time and have an appointment with a pyschiatrist soon. The Theapists seems to think that her sudden bazare behavior was triggered by a recent traumactic experience. We can not get her to tell us that anything traumactic that has happened. We have went over every single situation that she has been in for the last few weeks. We think that something could have happened at a neighbor/friend's house, but don't know for sure. We could be completely wrong. I don't know which would be worse, a phsychiatric condition or a traumactic experience that caused this. This is scary and hard to understand.
Hi ela123, I have a post above yours (1HOPE3) re my son age 10.  I would like to suggest that you visit the web site schizophrenia.com and go into the childhood onset forum and have a read of some of the threads.  I do not suggest that your child is schizophrenic at all, but you will find some very important and interesting advice and information from others with children like ours.  I have a few posts on there too.  Look for a thread titles "schizoaffective" posted by Marla and have a read.  I have posted under my name Michele.  There is some good advice and recommendation re diet, nutrition, biology etc you may find relevant.  Hope this helps.  Hope to hear from you on the site.
Michele
My daughter confided in me last night she hears voices all of the time. She is a very bright 8yr. old who is also very moody. She says the voice is a man and he tells her only bad things. He tells her to do the opposite of what she is told. He sharpens his pencils, spins a globe and screeches his chair across the floor. He always wants her to throw stuff, break stuff, say mean things.  She insists he lives in her head.  She says she doesn't do what he says but hates that he is always so mean.  She was afraid to tell me because she thinks I will not believe her. I told her I believe her and that she could talk to me about it anytime.  I am wondering how much it affects her moods.  I talked to her teacher earlier this week to make sure she is not giving any negative attitude and her teacher says she is great.  Great student and child.  My daughter wants this voice to go away.  Guess I am on a new path i wasn't expecting to be on as a parent. Thanks for reading.
All of these things sound very much like OCD.  What they are doing is a form of "Pure O", where your brain gets caught up on a very weird or unusual thought.  You just can't stop thinking about it.  Eventually, you start having conversations with this part of your brain, WILLING it to stop saying such horrible things.  

As an adult, I have random thoughts, out of nowhere.  Some thoughts are "I don't really believe in God" or "I should throw my kid down these steps"  "do it!"  "Say F*ck" in the middle of church.  From what I have read, you think about things that you feel most passion for..ie, my faith, my kids, etc.  It's a very normal and real part of OCD.  I can actually say "stop it, just shut up!" to myself outloud because I cannot control these outbursts in my head.  

I can EASILY see how a child would confuse these outburst thoughts as a person inside their head.  Have someone adminster an OCD test, focusing on pure O for now.  Observe to see if she does anything to calm these thoughts....constant need to talk about them, need for reassurance, avoiding things in fear the thoughts might come are all related.  If they or anyone thinks it's OCD there is a GREAT site called "Stuck in a Doorway" where much of this is chatted about.

I was just reading the paper this morning and there was an article that said certain flu shots are being related to hallucinations in children..  The name of the drug is Relenza..  just wanted to pass it on in case anyones kids have taken this drug.  
My daughter just turned 4 in December.  She started saying the people in her head tell her to do things around Feb./March.  It is little things like walking funny, misbehaving, or telling her to do something when we are telling her not to.  She is a very active, smart, and outgoing child.  She does have an imaginary friend as well. I asked her one time why she was acting like she was (not listening, misbehaving) she was distraught and stated that the people in her head are telling her to.  I am concerned about it and have set her up with a therapist for later this month.  I cannot think of anything traumatic that has happened to her recently.  She's been going to the same preschool two days a week for about 2 years now.  Does this sound like something more of a mental illness or an over active imagination?  
i also have a 7yr old daughter whos been sayin shes hearing naughty voices in her head.she says they tell her to say very rude swear words(nobody uses bad language around her!)this evening she came out with a racist comment which is sooooo not my daughter :0(   she is a very intellegent child,far beyond her years.she was reading by 3yrs old.she is kind,considerate and usually a very good girl.i am really scared for her as it seems to be getting worse and is upsetting her.i am an excellent mother,but i feel totally out of my depth with this.
My 6 yr old has been telling me he has been hearing voices.  He calls them "robbers."  They tell him to say bad words and think nasty thougts about girls.  I asked him if he can draw me a picture of the "robbers" and he told me he can't see them he only hears them.  We have an app. w/ a specialist.  He's ready to get the robbers out of his head.  He's been through alot in his little life.  His dad shot himself when my son was 18 months old.  He is still living and looks like a monster.  We've been divorced for 4 yrs.  He seen his dad beat up on his mom more than once.  I'm ready for my son to get better.
the human mind is programed to recieve a specific frequency, like a t.v. signal,there are other channels,or dimensions but most people can recieve only one.Some people can recieve more than one.I know what she is going through, i hear voices and mumbling also.I sleep with a radio as to not have to hear it.Do not acknowledge it,pay it no mind,because when you do you are empowering it. you should seek help from your church.and keep in mind there are millions of people that are dealing with these type problems.
My son has been having anxiety and obsesses about certain topics. He told me he hears himself screaming words and notes in his head! I think he may have OCD. The Dr. diagnosed him with ADHD. The meds are making him and the voices worse! He has real phobias as well...what does he have. Or maybe OCD with something else?
My 6 years old doghter just told me that she is hearing repeating voices in her had. The way she discribed it was , whatever I say the voces repat after mee. to voces are not saying any bad or good thins they are just repetaing .
I was reading trough all the posts here and i see only one example sa as my doughters. Plase let me know if you have any suggestions how should we handle this .
my son is almost 7 for the pass 3 years i've felt something has been different hes been telling me his brain has told him what to do. pee on the rug pour chol an strawberry syrup on the floor go in my room take things that dont belong to him dump water on the floor the list goes on an on i mean he says his brain calls him stupid an to shut up. i try to get help an everyone laughs an says it cute his brain is talking to him hehehe no its not cute its scary when my son crys for no reason an cant even remember doing something b/c he forgot! i saw him take something from my room an confronted him he says he didnt do it an crys b/c i gave him a time out for lying but u can see it in his eyes he really has no clue what i was talking about! can anyone help me?! i have a doc apt next month till then any thoughts?!
***@**** email me
We are under attack and "they" are getting rich off of the illnesses that they cause by our running to the psychiatrist and therapist to obtain relief.   There is technology called Silent Sound Spread Spectrum technology and is also called the "Voice of God" technology. The organization behind this technology is very cruel and exercise no boundaries--not even on our children. Please, read about electromagnetic energy harassment and gang stalking. Mankind has mastered the art of sending audio messages into the human mind through electromagnetic waves and microwave methods. Also Google Freedom From Covert Harassment. We who are adults with this issue call ourselves "targeted individuals". We are aware of some of the technology patents that can mimick schizophrenia and is being used to experiment on the whole world. Imagine technology similar to Holosonics technology having the ability to focus on an individual person continuously. Some doctors are not aware of this technology and others--I believe-- are complicit in its use. They make it appear that we are mentally ill and we buy their medicines and make them rich. Please, research this matter before you let society put a label on your child. There is no cure for evil until the Messiah returns.
I'm 37, but when I was a child I heard voices in my head.  It was a low pitched yelling.  It didn't tell me to do anything, but it was like the "real" voices in the room were turned into an evil yelling in my head.  Also, if I tried to speak, it seemed to me to be in slow motion, and other things seems to be moving really fast.  It would last for a few minutes, then go away.  I thought I was possessed by the devil.  It doesn't happen any more, but I've always wondered what it was.  After some research on the web, I've concluded that it was "Simple Partial Seizures".  From many of the posts I've read here, it might be what your children are experiencing or in some cases "Complex Partial Seizures".  I wish you all the best.
i am an electrical engineer.

there are sound systems that people can play with you, some of it is sound and some of it is not.

i have served 2 years in Iraq and i was a whistleblower.

i have experience these sound systems 1st hand.

sometimes these idiots do it to innocent people.......

but sometimes there is a medical basis instead of someone harassing.

it is very hard to determine what is what.

the fact that your kid is "hearing voices" doesnt mean its medical... it could be a form of electronic harassment.

there is a military version of this system, and yes it is used all over america.

this is the new thing./

laws arent enforced regarding it, becuase it is not widely known technology.

i will keep reading here and try to help the best i can.

just try to determine what is real harassment from a medical basis....

dont blatantly label it "schiphrenia" as most people in the medical profession will do it.
i am not an expert on child psychology, however i am an expert on the sound systems mentioned and other EM systems....(as i am an electrical engineer and have experienced multiple systems of this type and function)...

but i would like to generalize here in an effort to help any victims and anyone with medical issues.

as a general guide, lets say that anyone that is having any type of seizure is medical based voices, and anyone without could be the previously mentioned harassment or a child psychological issue.

i think its safe to make that defining point.
Please I would be really interested to hear of any results from visits to the doctors.

My son today, was quite upset and anxious when I was out of his sight for a couple of minutes - even when I told him where I would be, what I was doing.

My son is 8 years old and within a couple of mins he was screaming out for me and pleading that I come back - obviously I rushed back thinking that something had happened only to find him in tears saying that he thought I had been a long time.

When we sat down and talked about it, he said that he hated being on his own as he get a voice in his head that tauments him and tells him to do things that he wouldn't do.  He is a very well behaved and intellengent child and he said that he wouldn't do the things it tells him to.

He went through period of bullying in school from a particular child and he associates the instructions with this incident - could it be a side affect of the bullying?  Could it be OCD or GAD?  

We are going to check it out with the docs but wanted to know if anyone else had anything to add?

My guess? She is lonely. No sisters or brothers to play chase-me-catch-me with. Invite her friends to the house.
My 6 year old son has been talking recently about the voice in his head.  He's had it since age 5- he's sure it wasnt any younger (he has an uncanny sense of age and recalls thing from very very young).  
At first, I was a little alarmed, but asked a few casual questions.  Havent heard much until today he was excited that he'd had a conversation with his voice while on the playground.  He has siblings and friends and I teach at his school.  I gave him the suggestion to tell the voice to go away and he says he likes it and it only tells him good things.  Sometimes it will confuse him like if he likes the right hand it night say no you like the left.  I told him to play with the kids and not talk aloud to the voice because his friends might find it odd.  I asked if he was lonely and he had had a lonely dream, but is liking school.  He had an awful teacher last year and cried lots in the beginning.  He is also a very bright child- sometimes I wonder if theres any kids for him to even chat with on the playground- he doesnt have an intrest in running around like a maniac....His brother is very gifted and had a whole imaginary world with a son and dogs- eventually his son went to college (around this age) and he quit talking about it.  Maybe its similar to that.  I wont read too much into it unless the teacher brings it up or I notice it on the playground, etc or it starts interfering with his thinking or doing dangerous things.  I appreciate the previous posts- again if anyone has "news to report" especially the oriniator of this post, would love to hear from you two years later.
I do teach a child that may be schitzophrenic and the behaviors and forgetting what just happened is very erratic- makes me less concerned about "the voice" when I see the real impact of a possible disorder.  
My son is 4 and is in Pre-K. After the Christmas break his behavor has turned for the worse. He is in trouble all the time and its the same thing over and over; doesn't listen, cannot control himself, talking when he should be listening. Now nothing has changed in his home life but as his behavor get worse his intellect has sky rocketed. Meaning he can look at a handful of rocks and know how many there are in seconds and he can subtract them just as fast. Today I got 2 phone calls about my sons behavor and when I got we sat down and talked about it. He told me that he voices in his head told him to act up and if he didn't he was stupid. My son is bright and we haven't had any problems until now. Something happened to him the last week of the Christmas break when he was with his dad (we are no longer together) and I don't know what it is because he is not the same child for the most part. He listens to me 90% of the time but his teacher he will not listen to and he is telling his is extremely bored all the time. I am going to set up an appointment tomorrow with his doctor and I am going to his school. There is much more that has gone on behavor wise but the fact that my 4 year old stated the voices tell him to do it worries me.
I have a 6 year old son who attendent grade 1. He has been actting out an doing thing out of no where. i talked to him about it and he told me that someone is telling him to do it but was vary frim when telling me he was no aloud to say.  thought it was a friend or school mate. but looking into it more and asking questions where he felt safe he wenton to say it ws his brain. not fully understanding the mind of a 6 year old i asked what he ment and he told me its like a shrunk little person behind his eyes. this alarmed me as it connects all behaviors he has been persenting. He came up to me crying 3 days ago telling me he knew it was not rigt but really wanted to push his 2 year old sister down. as i was getting up to comfert me he jummped forword and punchd her. he also has rip a chunck of hair from her head while there where watching a movie. i thought this was just of attenation seeking but they get along great. he shows h is really sorry but says he does not know why he just did it. he has problems at school with putting things up like his chair and holding it over his head shaking when asked he said "she mad him mad" isall he said. he is frightened and scared andhurts himself as well as other. i have called and and have booked him to be evaluated. this is not something to take lighty. it is different from just immaganry friends cause he had one too around 3 but soon went away. he has been like this and has issolated himself form me now. i think he is upset i know he has a voice. i will be sure to update with what i find out from the doc.
I went through a similar situation when I was about ten.

I was a happy, though, very shy a quiet boy.  Out of no where I start hearing voices in my head telling me to do thing or bad things would happen.  The bad things were often someone in my family would die or get hurt bad.  The voices had my doing OCD like behaviors like hit my heel on my bottom five time, throw a cup out the door and break it.  

I adored baseball and when I got a new ball it was a big deal to me.  The voice told my to throw it into the into a enpty field and never touch it again.  I did.  I was getting pretty messed up and ashamed to say anything.  I was, before this, a boy that never lied or even cussed.  I was "told" I had to tear a page from a book at school.  I spent 20 minutes slowly tearing out the page.  It was a book that was kept in class and the teacher found it.  Rather than help me and ask what was going on she pretty much told me she would have me expelled if she could prove it was me.

The "voice" told me not to go to school.  I would lie about being sick or just not go and hide in the woods all day.  I lost all my friends and the teacher disliked me because I had changed so much.  I was extremely alone and thought I had no one to help.  The voice started telling me to climb the water tower about three blocks from my house and kill myself.  I actually climbed half way up once, and this was a huge water tower down south.  I was tormented all the time.  The only time the voice would leave me alone was during baseball practice or a game.  

Finally one day I threw a cup out the window at about 10 pm, my Mom heard it break and came in the kitchen.  She ask me what I was doing and I told her.  Rather than yell at me she ask my nicely why and I broke down crying and told her everything.  She was a Christain and felt it was a demon and taught me how to pray and ask Jesus to make it go away.  She also told me I didn't have to do what it said and that no one would be hurt by not doing as it said.  That was important because I thought I did have to do it.   Slowly, over about two years I found my way out of this by praying and talking to my Mom about it.

I know many no longer believe in God and I'm not a good Christain these days but I'm convinced this was a demon out to kill or ruin my life.  

We moved from that area back out west and the pressure seemed less and I went on to high school and college. I'm in my 40s now and the voice will sometime still try to talk to me.  I just tell it to go away and if it told me to do something I will walk to another place or do the opposite just to spite it.  

There are things that are scary in the world and little, innocent kids are easy prey I think.
Hearing voice's is not Bad...but, when children are hearing evil voice's and doing what they say, Is bad. If that is happening please contact me, I can help. E-mail me at yahs_ursala***@**** and I will mail you my telephone number so we can talk about what is really going on (the solution is free :~)...).
Post traumatic stress disorder could be very likely...my daughter is having the exact same issues resulting from a very bad scare she had..

ALSO...to all those who gave no advice and said "take er to a doctor" stop waisting time!!! Everyone knows that is an option, people post on here to find info from others with similar problems
Hi i know that this is a long shot but i had the same problem as a child with hearing voices and seeing things and it has now turned out that I am a medium and was actually hearing and seeing spirit and angels.
Once all psychological and physical problems have been ruled out then maybe look at alterantive such as that she may be a medium.
It states in the bible that jesus saw and heard the voices of spirits passed x hope that helps  not everything is psychological x
Hey, I was thinking.

My name is Vanessa, I'm only 11 and I just found this page open when I opened up my Mother's computer just now. And this seems similar to something I suffer. I have only one voice in my head, she has been around for a few years, actually. Her name is Emily, she told me that herself, she also tells me she's thirteen. I usually think of Emily as a real person, she just lives somewhere in this globe and talks to me almost like a psychic; through my head. Though, even if this is not the case, I've been studying a disorder called Multiple Personality Disorder, or for short, MPS. I have been thinking for a while that maybe I have MPS and Emily is one of my alters. But from my experiences, and from what I've read about others experiences with MPS, my case is no where close to it. Emily is not a bad person, she never tells me to kill myself, or to harm myself, I think of her as more of a good person. To me, the way Emily shows her self somewhat psychically, is by showing her image in my shadow. Whenever I walk around on a sunny day, usually when I'm home alone, I'll look at my shadow, and it'll look completely different than what I look like. I've tried to imagine what Emily looks like sometimes, and she has long black/brown hair, blue eyes, and usually wears a orange jacket with jeans. Emily doesn't talk to me all the time, but she usually does when something bothers me, or when something concerns me.

I have both severe depression and anxiety, I'm currently on medication for my depression, I believe it's called Floroxitine. And sorry, if I did spell that wrong. I also take sleeping medication, but from what I overheard last night at the hospital, it's like psycho medicine.

I go to a private school downtown, and I'm in a special class. Yesterday, an teacher was making me very angry, so I packed up all my things in my backpack, and ran outside, the teacher followed me and wouldn't leave me alone, I asked her if she could go away so I could calm down outside, but she didn't. She told me she was going to call the police, at this point, I didn't care, and she went back inside the school. Then, a minute later, my principal came out of the school, I told him to go away as well so I could calm down, at this point, I didn't want to see anyone from my school, nobody. So when my principal went back inside the school, I ran away, I ran as fast as I could to stay away from that school. I ran up a path near the train tracks, there was alot of trees and greenery near it, so I thought that would be the best place to hide. So I hid behind a tree for about an hour, at this point, Emily was telling me to look out and make sure nobody finds me. She was also telling me I would have to be careful in case the train comes. So I crouched down on my knees behind a tree, and hid there.

I eventually got a little bit tired, school was already over, and I missed my school bus home, I was calmed down now. And Emily told me to go back to the school. So I got up, walked out of the path, and walked myself back to the school, I encountered the police and they took me back.

Anyways, about your child, does she hear multiple voices? Are they bad voices? Do they sound like entirely different people?

I suggest that you look up MPS, Schizophrenia, OCD, and maybe anxiety. This may help you find the solution.

~ Vanessa, 11 year old from Canada.
this sounds like ocd, ive not read all of your comments though, i have OCD and i am 15, for smaller children they see OCD as a voice in  their head telling them to do things and i still do to a certain extent you can argue with the voice etcetcetc but its my own voice and I know that whatever it tells me i dont have to do eg harm someone so its not a type of psychosis. It can manifest itself as images or just thoughts, i recognize them as thoughts where as a younger child will see it as voices or a voice. OCD is mainly based around:

1. violent thoughts, thoughts telling you youre a murderer or youre going to be one
2. sexual thoughts which young children wont get anyway
3. worries that somethings going to happen to a close relative
4. worried concerning religion eg blaspheming god, devil eg thinking youre mother/family/self is a devil. disease eg worrying you will contract AIDs or have cancer which is most likely not going to affect young children.

the thoughts have to be repetitive and worryng for the child.

thanks
immyxxx

I am a 24 year old male and I have heard a voice in my head for about the past 5 years. I think it started when I was younger but I never actually heard a voice. I do remember being really tired when I was about 14 and I fell asleep in class. The next thing I knew I was in my next class and it was an hour later. Nothing like that ever happened again though.
About 5 years ago I started hearing a voice in my head. For a while I thought it was just my conscience or maybe just me talking to myself for lack of better things to do. However, it go worse. I started to struggle to keep the voice in check. He (and I know its a male) would say things like "I'm better than you" and "we will be much better off if you let me take over." Then he would just scream at me inside of my head and that is when I decided it was time to see a Dr. The screaming would actually make my head hurt. I also started to notice strange things. I would know the answer to something I had never heard before, or get de ja vu in places I had never been. The scariest was when I heard an ambulance 45 seconds before I saw it or should have been able to hear it!

I went to a Psych who I had gone to previously, but he didnt help much except when I was there the voice would go away. I spent about a year going to him and finally thought I had it under control. Then the voice started talking to me again, but he seemed different this time. So for the past three years I have had this voice with no major issues. He introduced himself as Pike and looks about the same as I do, except he looks more how I would like to look. We actually have full blown conversations now talking aloud. His voice is the same as mine just a little deeper. I can even joke with him and he has no problem taking it and joking back with me.

This voice has actually helped. It helps me be strong when I am weak. I suffer from anxiety, asthma, and a herniated disc in my back; but the voice helps me control the anxiety and tries to help calm my fears. I can also be somewhat paranoid and the voice helps me relax with that. Although I have no explanation for it; I am still able to lead a normal life. I have a great job, a great relationship, and am excelling in graduate school. So I dont want to say dont do anything, but if the voices are being nice and not evil then maybe it is someone who is supposed to be there to help your child. Best of luck to everyone! If you have any questions about my condition feel free to ask!
MY SINCEREST(I KNOW, SPELLING *****) OPOLOGIES TO THE LITTLE ANGEL,  MY EARS BUZZ LIKE AIR RAID SIRENS(SPELLING ALLERT)  FROM THE USS ARIZONA ON DECEMBER 7, 1941.   MY EARS ALWAYS RING,  THAT'S NO SUPRISE.   ASK, ANGEL IF THAT IS WHAT IS REALLY BOTHERING HER,   GOING TO THE "HEARING-BUZZING BOOTH"  AT THE HEARING SPECIALIST'S OFFICE.   IF SHE SAYS YES,   DON'T TAKE HER BACK THERE,  EVER........I WOULD KNOW, I'VE BEEN GOING TO AN AUDIOLOGIST FOR 70 YEARS NOW, MY EARS STILL  WAIL LIKE AIR RAID SIRENS!!!     GOD BLESS,   CASEY  O'REILLEY
I am so glad I found this page. My son has the same problem. We do have psychics in my family, myself included. I wonder if this could be why he says he hears things. He also says he sees things. But I also wonder if it is OCD, since I read immy1000's post and my son has all those symptoms. I guess all I can do is talk to him about it and be supportive. If it is OCD, then I will probably have to get him something light (not a strong med) to calm him down and not have so much anxiety. Or herbal.
Hi Vanessa,
I don't believe that you're friend Emily is a bad person, the fact that she will talk to you and help you to calm down etc tells me that about her I believe that she may be there to help. Like yourself I used to have what people would call "imaginary friends" and would leave me to my own devises. I on the other hand learned that these people that I would associate with were actually from the other side and the fact that you're shadow looks like someone completely different at times, I think it is something that you should consider and perhaps look into.

As a young girl I would see things, people, I would hear voices and see strange things that would scare me and as I got older this went away. When I turned 13 and hit puberty it all came back with a vengeance and I started to see them again. I still to this day see them and I am now 28, married for almost 9 years and have 2 beautiful children of my own. Spirits will come in all shapes, sizes and forms that will help us to be comfortable with them. I think she may be there to help you. If you listen you'll be amazed what you will learn.

Last night my son, age 8, told me that he has always heard voices, usually good. But last night was the first time it told him to do something bad. It told him to start a fire, in which he tried. I asked him why he did it and he said he didn't want to, but couldn't stop it. Usually these voices tell him that they love him. He says the nice one is God. He's not sure who this different one was. Says it was not mean or mad, just said, "Jordan, light a fire. I will show you where the lighter is" He broke down crying when he told me this. I believe him 100%, but I am a loss as to how to help him!
I think your daughter is a very smart girl with great imagination. It's her way of telling you what's goin thru her mind when such decission making comes along, try to give her a sense of security or clarification of what she is hearing, let her know that she can control that voice by answering with solution.

She's letting you know what's going thru her mind an I think that's a talent. When I was little, I had voices and imagination of people that I created from people I met or from cartoons. But I never told anyone about it not saw it as a problem. In a way it helped me improve my imagination...
First off I would like to say "Hello", as I an mew to this site.. I have a comment/question pertaining to this subject matter. I have a 9 year old daughter whom I just learned that she has been physically abusing my 5 year old, and my infant daughters.Pinching, slapping, headbutting. She was already seeing a therapist for alot of past trauma.Parents divorced, I got custody from mother, moved to another state, mother died, I had been dating someone for a few years. We moved in she had two boys, I had the two girls. And a very unexpected arrival of a baby. My now wife was "unable to have children". Well the Dr. was wrong.
Which caused alot of medical problems for my wife, almost fatal. So all in all my children have had more trauma then any child should ever have.
Then after all this we found out she heard voices. I took her to the ER and they send her to have a 72 hour evaluation.That was Wednesday night, with out counting the weekend "paper work said" should be Monday night or Tuesday morning. Her therapist called today 10:00am Monday, said she wants a family session and my daughter can come home today. Last Friday around noon they were talking about medication for her cause of the voices and how she feels about my wife and other two daughters "She wants them dead and gone", The Dr. even suggested calling the police and having her brought up on charges, and here it is Monday morning and they have a plan and she is coming home.  
Did my daughter pull the wool over an entire mental health hospital??

I know she was hurting our other kids for quite sometime, when ever she was alone with them from what we can tell. With the baby it was only a matter of us going from one room to the other. With the 5year old alot more cause they shared a room. Without one hint of remorse, even told my wife if given the chance would do it again..

If they do release her what are we to do? We can't watch her every second of every day.
How are we to help her when the doctors can't?
And the worst question of them all.
How do I know if she plans to actually kill my wife or one of my other daughters?  These things are very hard for me to even think about let alone ask. This is my first born daughter which I love dearly, before I met her I loved her. But these things would devastate me and my family.
Just wanted to get some thoughts on these questions I know there is no definite answer, but the more information I can get the better prepared I can be. Thanks
Dad_of_5_kids  
Hi CBR28 and dad of 5 girls.... i read both of your posts about your children hearing voices and acting different.. CBR28- Im not surprised to hear your son mentioned that "he says the nice one is God"... and that the other one "he told me to light the fire"... I am a 22 yr old female and have gone through a lot of demonic occurrences and weird things since I was young.. I was always told it was nothing-there isn't such a thing, or given some type of psychology analysis as to why certain things were happening... this past summer I had a breakdown in which I had my first experience with hearing voices.... the voices i heard - are external(not in my own head- like they diagnose it in books) these voices were coming clearly from an external source.. ive also witnessed animals in my house do things.. and other numerous things that my brain could clearly not cause.. ive been to one of the top neuropsychiatric facilities in los angeles, was able to coherently explain everything... they told me i had a brief thing of "psychosis" and that if i felt i was going to "hallucinate" more i could get on medication...i was really upset about this because I went with the intention to try to explain it clearly so they could see alot of times this is a spiritual matter regarding a persons soul and demonic affliction/infestation....i told them i dont want meds.. ive never taken them and have never been able to do drugs in my life to cause me to experience alternate forms of reality... as cliche as this may sound....the key to healing your children is truly understanding that there is a God in heaven and that the polar opposite is in this dimension we live in -out prying his way around to ruin souls- and he's very smart at fooling people he doesnt exist...I have done so much research on this subject matter recently comparing contrasting psychology vs spirituality because it was a matter of healing myself through my own experience....this is a very touchy subject to talk about with most people who haven't experienced and battled with this themselves, but I really felt the need to reach out and share with concerned parents like you... please feel free to email me for specefic prayers I used/spiritual questions at b.***@**** if you want to talk further about any of these matters...  the best most important thing to do for your son/daughter is to pray for them/pray with them.. I know this may sound ridiculous, but when it comes to voices and other things- they are there..encourage your child to never ever fear them- they feed on fear- thats why demons feed on children or people who are emotionally weak... from a girl who didn't really confide in her parents about alot of the things i witnessed and that occurred regarding spiritual realms from a young age because i was always given psychological reasoning or thats just a "coincidence" explanations.. i wish someone would have told me specefics about the spiritual reality that there is merking around us and how to protect myself from it prayer wise...i can only imagine how worried or concerned you both must be as parents... through your struggle--always remember, the beautiful part is knowing God in heaven is the most powerful and has ultimate control of these matters... what else?... um...my aunt also worked in hospice nursing and dealt with a lot of spiritual moments regarding people at the moment of death as well so im not just talking out of my butt... i truly will pray for you and your children because i understand how scary and confusing all that is... please dont hesitate to email me
I do thank you for your input, though I might agree that my belief in the Lord has opened a door for which may never close. An attack on me and my children was expected, but the attack from within was not. I do pray for them, and with them. I have however found that her voices are not mere random audio hallucinations. They are emotionally provoked, which leads me to this that its her mind seeking a way to disassociate from the real problem underlying her actions.. The voices do bother me but they are not the problem so I am going to ask a question formally about the issue at hand.  I do think that any parent of children hearing voices should find out what the voices are saying. My education on voices lead me to interesting facts, that a good potion of society hears voices. Most don't affect anything some do. Depends on what the voices say and how the child reacts. Ask the child to share EVERYTHING about what is said. Document it read it over and over, and find the relationship with what is said and what the child displays and you might get a revelation, such as I did. But be prepared the answer might be worse then voices as such my case. That is why I need to post question specific to my situation.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts..

Dad of 5 kids  
I really enjoyed your post! My daughter is 10 and for the last week states she hears voices telling her she is stupid, she's an idiot, etc. We are also Christian and I tell her she is over this and she can fight it. Speak the name of Jesus and she will win.
Thank you,
Sharley
I agree with this post entirely. Whether you call it God or Love or whatever, and the opposite "demons" or "bad spirits" or whatever, praying, meditating with love and strength will help help help! This has been true my whole life, and now I see my 4 year old begin this stuff and when he asks God for peace, the bad thoughts turn benign.
My 11 year old grandaughter is complaining of hearing voices, like yelling and a litte girl crying.  She is having a hard time at home with her mom and stepdad.  I think this is what is responsible for her hearing the voices.

Please help
My daughter is 5 and doing the same thing now.  She doesn't hear voices just says she can't stop thinking of saying Damn or that the neighbour is fat.  It is very upsetting to her but she says she just keeps thinking it.  I am a little bit worried but it seems like an attention thing.  What did the professional say?
Hi there i had the same thing when I was little, it was like a lot of people talking realy fast and I couldnt understand them. Also if I had my fingers clasped together they would fell like they were getting skinnyer, very bizzar!
My 7 year old told me before bed he was hearing the same thing.
I think its hormones or the fact that he eat a full bag of skittles at the movies.
Bad mommy!
I know this is an old thread, but I just came across it, so I'll answer for others that may come here.
Auditory Hallucinations are actually normal in children and teens.  It can be music, words, even garbled sounding words.  

In some cases high fevers can cause delirium and auditory or visual hallucinations.  Encephalitis and other diseases can also case this.

However, when the voices inside their heads are telling them to hurt themselves or hurt others, that is more likely something more serious than the normal childhood hearing voices.  This probably indicates a mental disorder.  Please have your children evaluated by a mental health professional if your child is hearing voices telling them to hurt themselves or anyone else before it's too late.
My daughter who is almost 9 years old has been having horrible night terrors where she is asleep or half asleep and runs thru the house in the dark crying and is terrified. 2 days ago she told me she is hearing sounds in her head...not voices. When she speaks they get high pitched. Today she heard it during school. She has been getting bullied by a girl at school and I wonder if that has something to do with it.  She says they r not evil or negative but has requested to see her doctor because she is so scared. What is this?
These voice that are being heard are demonic plain and simple. It is not NORMAL for an adult or a child to hear voice unless it is god. If it is god he will never tell you to do something contrary to his word. God will not harass you. Please seek knowledge and prayer.

Be Blessed
At least you are not alone, clearly. It is amazing to see how many people reached out and shared their own stories. I would not think schizoprenea or anything such just yet and would doubt all together...I think the suggestion of talking with souls/afterlife is a good possibility. Many people experience this. I have not heard voices or spoke with the dead but I have felt the presence of my deceased father in law and know on several occasions. It is very possible to communicate with them. Best of luck to you
   Sorry, didn't catch your initial post.   Yes, bullying could be the problem.  It is a or can be a serious issue.  I am sure that you have read about teenagers who have killed themselves because of it (it was allowed to go on too long).
   You definitely want to talk to your school about this.  They must do something about it or you have legal rights against them.  Most of the time, all it takes is the teacher or principal talking to the other child and telling them to knock it off.  If they don't, then they can up the level.  I have been in this position many times as a teacher and a principal.  There is no excuse for it to continue.
This is very interesting to read. We are trying to help our 11 year old daughter who, we recently learned, hears voices, screeching, sees shadows and at times completely withdraws when the voices overcome her.  She has tried to hurt herself because the voices tell her too.  We have had full medical examinations, ER visits and psychotherapy.  All medical exams check out.  She takes a daily anti-psychotic, anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication.  We don't want her to take meds, but, without, she is a mess.  We work hard to ensure a good diet and balanced lifestyle.  Her symptoms do not match obvious diagnosis.  She has ZERO anger issues.  We are trying to be supportive.  She has anxiety and all of this culminates into depression.  Her faith is a strong support but, she is only 11.  She doesn't have enough life experience to know how to handle this.  I wonder if other parents have some suggestions of ways they have been able to comfort their children during serious episode, or inspirational stories/books that are age appropriate my daughter could read.  Thanks to those who may have suggestions.
My 9 year old son just started hearing voices in his head, very distinct voices and loud screaming. I asked him what did the voices say, he said that the people standing next to him would die before he did and the people that are helping him would die after him. very scary.

concerned Dad
My 7 yr old couldn't go to sleep last night because she said she had a bad voice in her head and she started to cry.  I hugged her and told her it would be ok but she said it didn't feel ok to her.  I was pretty scared for her.  I asked her what the voice says and she said " look over here." I asked if she could see who was saying it or if the voice had a face and she said (without any hesitation) "it's an old lady with gray hair; shes dark.  she is wearing a pink shirt and gray skirt. She's looking at a tornado that is going into another state.  She talking to a younger lady who has our skin color.  She's wearing a light blue dress with polka dots and heels.  The other lady isn't wearing heels, she's wearing flip flops.  There is a small tree (bush) burning that the old lady sees.  But the ladies are watching the tornado go into the other state."  We talked a little more and she started to relax.  We got out an amethyst charm that she has and talked about it having the power to help with dreams.  I rubbed her feet and she said the bad voice was being replaced by a good voice with a field of flowers.   We laid there for a bit and she started to whimper, for lack of a better word, and said she could hear the voice again and it hurt her head.  She asked me to tell her a story,which I did and then watched some funny/sweet videos from our friends on their Facebook.  She fell asleep pretty quickly after that.  I'm a little concerned, to say the least.  She has mntioned voices twice  before after times when she's been inconsolably upset/angry/yelling.  I ask her after why she thought she was getting so upset and acting the way she was and she said the voices were telling her to do that. She doesn't cuss or get violent, just incredibly upset, crying, yelling which is extremely unusual for her.  Thinking I should talk with her pediatrician?
Hello here, I'm not english so it may come out weird but i'll try to express myself well... This kind of experience happened to me when I was a kid, but I heard voices not talking to me, they were talking to each others, it happened in my house and other people houses. Sometimes, when I went to my Grandma's house, I heard people talking in the kitchen and asking where I was and I could hear them walk to my chamber and says '' Oh she's here don't worry'' and go back. It freaked the hell out of me and I ran to my Grandma's chamber to sleep with her and my Gramps, keeping my eyes wide open until they shut up. I didn't only have auditory hallucination when I was young, sometime I would see people walking outside and disapear, I remember once, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a face between my feet and started to scream. It stopped when i grew older, I think it happened to me until I was around 15-16, when we moved out from that place... But sometimes I make weird dreams with this kind of stuff, like when i'm on the road or in odd places... I wonder if anyone could help me here ? I've always though it was weird so, and I forgot to tell my mom is a bit weird and believe in ghosts and stuff like that, I never believed in it and my real grandmother (because the grandmother i was talking before adopted my mom) died because she was in a secte .... Could it be trauma or something ?
I am a health care professional and I work with psychiatric patients. I had the shock of my life when my 15 year old daughter ( who did have some irritability and anger issues) but behaved fine at school and got excellent grades told me that she had been hearing scary voices for at leat one year and a half. She had been seeing a psychiatrist for her irritability and anger and was on medication for 3 years. She had also been seeing a therapist for 3 years. She also told me that from about age 8 or 10 she had been hearing voices to get back at people if they did something that bothered her etc. In retrospect, I can see that her irritable angry behavior coincided with the voices. She was started on lithium as bipolar runs in the family and the voices went away. About 50% of bipolar pts hear voices but only about 20% are willing to speak up about it. By all means take your daughter seriously and take her to the doctor. I was very upset that  neither the psychiatrist, counselor, nor I detected the voices for a long time. My daughter was afraid to say anything because she thought people would think she was crazy and did not think anything could be done. Now she knows differently and feels better. She hopes she can help others with her problem. Guess what life is  more peaceful and home and school is even easier.
Very helpful advice.  thanks for that.  
Hi there,

My daughter is almost 5 and has just recently mentioned that she has words as **** and similar words in her head. She doesn't want to say them out loud when I ask her if she wants to say them instead of keeping it in her head. She said tonight that she had thoughts about strangling me, but only thoughts, she didn't wanted to do it. She does about 5 times a day a sound with her mouth that sounds cute like a little mouse. That started some months ago too.

She hasn't mentioned voices but just the words. She is very bright, outgoing, well spoken and talkative. There has recently (2 months ago) been an incident where a 12 year old boy has asked her to take off her pants and show him her vagina. Her father and I were very upset when we found out (she told us) and has talked to both our daughter, the boy and his parents and 2 psychologists.

She has had 1 months of holiday of from Kindergarten ie all of July, 2 weeks with her father and 3 weeks with me - and started Kindergarten again last week - with new, small kids - and the older ones have left and gone to school, so a change there as well.

The father and I divorced 2 years ago.

I feel there is a connection in her being bright, having had a stressful experience (with that boy) and us, her parents' divorce 2 years back and going back and forth between mum and dad (9 days with me, her mother and 5 days with her father), and her first week of Kindergarten with new kids - and the words in her head.

She has also mentioned today (she came back after 7 days with her father yesterday) that she wanted spending time with me only and not the kids and neighbours where we live whom she normally love being with as she is very social and extrovert.

I am thinking; peace, quite times eg in the nature, relaxing solo time with mum and dad - and maybe some of the things I can read about in here: tell her to ask the voices to go away and come back and only say nice things, avoid sugar, lots of good sleep, water, food.

I have booked a session with a therapist that I know and whom I took her to when her father and I divorced (she was 2,5 year old and devastated). The therapist is a 'sandplay' therapist where my daughter go and play in the sand with toys - and by doing that gets her emotions out and the therapist make her conclusions by 'the work' my daughter does. It has been really good and interesting enough my daughter asked if we could visit the lady with the toys and sand the other day not having been there for 6-9 months. I took it as a sign of that there emotions has been building up in her, especially after the incident with the boy.

I have also booked a session with a childrens therapist, only me and the therapist, to have a talk about what I can do to support my daughter.

I have resigned my job and gone down on half time 12 months ago, so I can pick her up from Kindergarten at 2pm as she gets too tired after 3pm as the noice is too much for her after 5-6 hours (very understandable!). She is as mentioned very social and has lots of good friends. I am so happy I did so, as it was also a priority for me to spend more time with my daughter.

Please comment, would be happy to hear some good tips and ideas to the voices in my lovely and beautiful daughters head.