7 year old daughter playing sex games with barbie dolls!
As i was fixing my daughters bed this morning i came across a naked barbie doll and ken under her pillow in a sexual postion. It kinda freaked me out and am thinking the worst, not known if its normal or not it dont seem to be as she is so young. I have no idea of how she would even think or know anything about sex. I dont know if i should ask her about it and wat way to put it across to her as i dont want her to feel embarrassed and leave her not able to come and tell me things in the future. What should i do?? Is this normal behavior or not??
I remember when my niece was young she use to do the same thing with the Ken and Barbie dolls.  Kids see things on TV and they imitate what they see.  She probably doesn't even realize what it is.  If you do question her, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.
I'd want to know where she saw it.  She's not too young to start these lines of communication.
Why don't you just ask her ? The next time you see this, just ask her where she saw this.
I would ask were did you see this and one thing you need to becareful of is the TV because now a days a lot of TV shows often show people in bed and other stuff.
i agree with big here... if you don't monitor and pre approve the shows she watches... anyways, i still remember that age, and there were alot of kids at school who already knew about sex.. hell.. no one did it till the end of elementary school.. but there was still alot of dating and kissing as early as 2nd grade.. i don't mean to get u scared.. but that's what happens when parents think their kids are too young to be explained about these things. should talk to her, but don't bad trip or scare her, cuz that could screw her up later lol
no way she is to young to be doing that.  i would stop her. or at least talk to her to show her what it means