Child Behavior Expert Forum
8-9 yr old boys humping

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

8-9 yr old boys humping

I discovered that my sons friend kisses and trys to hump. I have spoken to my son about it and ask him many questions. It has happened 3 time. He was afraid to tell me becasuse he thought I would hate him. I assured that I would always love him no matter what. I will talk with the other boys parents. Try to find out why this friend does this to his friend's, My son tells me he isn't the only one. My son isn't the kind of person to make up stories like that, but there may be some level of untruth. I am not sure what else I can do. Should I consider counsiling?  
It sounds like you are responding appropriately. It gores without saying that the contact with this boy needs to be supervised directly, perhaps even disallowed. It would be good to schedule some sessions with a therapist for the purpose of evaluating the situation more thoroughly. And absolutely speak with the boy's parents. They do need to know about this.
this is NOT normal behavior for an 8 year old boy -- he might be abused at home or he might be exposed to pornography by an adult in the home.

I'd keep your son AWAY from him and alert a teacher or someone at school immediatly.