8-year old girl peeing her pants
My boyfriend's 8-year old daughter has peed in her pants twice in the past week.  I'm not sure how often this happens and when I asked my boyfriend he said that it's "gotten a lot better".  When she's asked why, she gets really defensive and starts crying, coming up with a million excuses, none of which makes any sense.  Her parents are going through a divorce and both parents are dating other people.  Could this be a reason for it?!  I'm not sure how common this is but I'd like to know all the possible reasons and how one could approach this problem?  Should we talk to her directly?  Just wanted to get your opinions on this matter.
it seems like it has alot to do with her nerves. she is going though alot right now and she probably doesnt know how to handle it. i would be very open with her about your feelings towards her and let her know that your always there for her if she needs someone to talk to about anything. it may take a little awhile but she will open up to you.
good luck