9 yr old peeing in his room
My 9 year old has been peeing in his room. He is NOT outgrowing it, it's getting worse. He has been doing this for about 1.5-2 years.... (Before that he would "wet the bed".... Also he pees down his vent (which is upstairs and no accessible to even clean out) & even sometimes out of his bed room window.

His room is nasty and the smell is horrible. I have seen counselor after counselor and Dr. after Dr. and none of them have an answer and have never seen such a thing... so they blame me! I have consistently followed numerous parenting techniques. Nothing is helping and I am at my wits end with this kid. I need a solution to this problem and I do not have any where else to turn.

He has been diagnosed with ADHD, OCD, and Trichotillomania, and possible depression. The counselors say he just wants attention, routine, and consistence... ALL OF WHICH HE GETS!! This is hurting me so bad... I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!!!
I assume he is on Meds for the ADHD and the OCD when you spoke to your Doctor has he said if these can be the cause of his behavior some of the Meds they perscribe do have side effects , check this out ,put the Meds into your search engine and add side effects you will get some answers that way.
Does he do it all the time or just at night. What is his reasoning for doing it? Does he tell you why?
my 9 year old step son pees in his closet and on his toys in air conditionars and his dad thinks he has sleep aknia but it don't say anything like that when I looked it up and its been going on for months