A 5 year old neighbor boy putting things in my 3year old?
I have three sons 7yrs, 3yrs, and 18mo. and the neighbors son came over and then my two oldest went to the neighbor boys house.  That evening for bath time my oldest told me he had seen the neighbor boy trying to put stuff in my 3 yr olds anus.  Then my 7yr old told me he had been touched also.  I discussed the private area and telling others when someone tries to touch them.  A few days later my 3 yr old was trying to put things in the 18mo. old. so I told him about how the neighbor boy did wrong and he shouldnt do it either.  I told the neighbor boys parents and they were very open in discussing this with him.  But we both as parents working together dont know what to do?  Does the neighbors son sound like it is just experimenting, in my heart I am worried its not?  Have I handled the incident well enough for my sons?  Please let us know, we are tackling this together as well as 4 parents can.
How old is the neighbors son who did this? I assume he is older and you have to work out where did he learn it? this is serious enough for you to keep the children away from this famil;y and protect your Family,  Have they spoken to the son who has done this and asked quesrions regarding the mattert and where he learned this behavior , before you go any further you need to get answers.