A 6 y.o. that changes clothes constantly
My daughter is 6 y.o. and changes her clothes about 6-10x in about an hour. This is no exaggeration!! It goes on after school also. She leaves the "unused" clothes all over the floor and I have no idea whats clean and whats dirty. I am doing laundry all the time. Please tell me if this is a symptom of a disorder or a behavoir issue and what I can do to stop it.

Thank You!!!
Does she tell you why she is doing it?  My son has sensory integration disorder and certain clothing textures bother him which is a common symptom.  I think I would ask her to do a few things.  First, ask her questions about why she is doing it.  Second, I'd make a rule that in order for her to change into a new outfit, she has to let you know first.  and third, she has to try to lay the clothes neatly on the bed when she takes them off.  Then you can look if they are dirty or not-------  they won't be in a heap on the floor.  Make some rules about it.  Do you think she is just into the clothes and playing dress up?  Check and see if anything is bothering her when she is wearing the clothes.  good luck.  (ps-------  my son does this with his dress up clothes.  I have super hero pieces laying everywhere.  I make him neatly place them in a certain spot when he is done.)