Child Behavior Community
A shocking revelation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

A shocking revelation

Hope I am on the right site for this topic --please tell me where i can go if not I am deeply shocked and need advice ...My daughter is 38 and has never been lovingy or supportive to me in any way...She has two lovely children who I brought up so as she could work ..when they were very young we did everything together ..museums play parks picnics every bit of fun imaginable we did together and they were my life...My duaghter stopped me from seeing them for nearly six months when we had an argument...my heart broke in two ,,They were young and my darling grandaughter cried every night untill she could cry no more.Then that resolved...this latest incident has shocked me to the core My daughter has fallen out with me but has decided to hurt me in another way because mu grandchildren have grown 18 and 16 yrs....she told my partner of six years that she was sexually abused by my boyfriend when she was 7  yrs and that I knew about this and encouraged this. What a shock I think she was hoping my partner would leave me. He is  a kind gentle man...but equally shocked. Who do I turn to where do I get help from there is absolutly no way he would have touched her I dont know where he lives noe..there is no way this happenned in my knowledge and I certainly didn't do what she said i had done ...some one please help me thank you
0%
 (0) 
help
0%
 (0) 
advice
0 Members voted