Child Behavior Expert Forum
Angry 2 1/2 Granddaughter-Terrible two?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Angry 2 1/2 Granddaughter-Terrible two?

I have custody of my 2 1/2 Grandaughter and her mother lives with me. Went my granddaughter visits her other grandparent and her father she comes back with  tatoos stuck on her, cussings, and she hate everybody. If you bring her to a store said calls everyone bad names or fat. She doesn't want any friends, at the park she calls every mean and bad and fights with them. She starting to hit everyone and tell them she hates them. Everyone tell me its' the terrible two, but my three children never acted this way. My daughter is useless to the situation. She can be sweet as pie one minute and a monster the next. The only one she isn't mean to is me. I try to sit and talk to her about her behavior but she said she doesn't like anyone and don't want friends. I just don't know what to do any more. I do punish her with time out and try talking, nothing seems to work.