Are the meds not working?
HI, my son Chris is 18 with Adhd,P.D.D. Nos is makes noicesall the time & comes up and touches me all the time he also claps his hands. He usually does this alot when he is playing those video games.Is is Adhd meds working? I dont think so. He takes 10mg in morning & 10mg at night! Thanks,Terrie
Sometimes there are side effects with meds , it may be a good idea to mention it to your doctor in case the dosage needs adjusting or the med changing ..good luck
I agree with Margy.  Bring these behaviors up with his doctor,  although at the age of 18 you might not be invited to give input.  
   terrie, you must realize that your son also has a form of Autism.  ADHD meds will not help much with the Autism spectrum.  
   you said he is on a 10 mg dose - of what?  Is it the same med both times?  And yes, 10mgs for an 18 year old would be a low dose, but here again the dose depends on the medication and the range is huge.
   What he is doing is pretty typical Autism type actions.  You should know this.  Has your doctor explained this to you?
    But to answer your question about the meds, you need to talk with whoever he is with during the day.  The meds could easily wear off by the time he sees you.  And video games would certainly stimulate him (which probably is ok).  
     But as Margy said, you do need to express your concerns with your doctor - and maybe get  some more information about the characteristics of P.D.D NOS.  Best wishes.
I agree with Sandman usually kids with ADHD do not make noises. I would talk with the doctor about it and maybe explore further evaluation. Good luck and keep us posted.