Child Behavior Community
Bathroom Issues

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Bathroom Issues

Hi.I am a nanny for a 3 year old girl and a 10 month old.My three year old girl has no problem going pee on the toilet although when she needs to go #2,she clenches her bottom and goes into a corner.I re-direct her to the bathroom so she can go on the potty although rarely ever goes on the toilet...She is in a older classroom at school and it is unexceptable for her to go the bathroom in her pants which she has been doing once a week or so.Her school is Monasorri and doesnt believe in potty charts,which i created for her today...I am lost as to what to do next.Her parents are willing to do a potty chart although I think its a control thing.Her parents work ALOT and arnt there very much...Please Help
Tags: bathroom