Bed Wetting
My 5 year old daughter started wetting the bed about a year ago. She has never wet the bed or her pants before. Well, on occasion the normal accident. But about a year ago it became a normal routine, everynight. She has to wear pull ups everynight and still pees through those. She doesn't get anything to drink after 6:30pm. She would go days without telling me that she wet the bed. I know have to go in her room everyday to check the sheets. I have tried everything and am now to the point of frustration. I try to not get upset, but I have other kids to take care of and don't have time to wash sheets everyday. She has bunk beds. So, she will wet one and then sleep in the other and not tell me. Then pee in the other and not tell me. What do I do?
She wets the bed every night but you don't know it for several days because she doesn't tell you,  and this has been going on a year.    That doesn't even make sense.  She does it every night,  why does she have to tell you?

Buy 3 more sets of sheets for her.  

When you get her up in the morning,  check her sheets,  and strip the bed.  Start that wash and put a clean set of sheets in her room that she can put on her bed.   Much later in the day,  toss the laundered sheets in the dryer and put them in her stack.  It's like,  minutes.

My oldest son wet the bed until he was 7.  We had to "walk" him at midnight every night to the bathroom  before we went to bed outselves.  You might have to do that too.

The worst thing for her is that sleepovers are in jeopardy,  she won't feel comfortable at girl scout campouts,  and the shame an the lack of control she feels.

Sheets are nothing.  

If she wasn't a bed wetter up until a year ago, I would look into her maybe having a physical problem and take her to the doctor.
She may have grow and her bladder is just hasn't gotten ther yet.  Don't make a big deal about it and she'll grow out of it.