Behavior mimicking
I have a 4 1/2 year old son that has been mirroring or mimicking other children's behavior for about a year and a half now.  If he is in contact with a child that is extremely disruptive and is behaving badly, my son will behave the exact same way.  He will repeat the behaviors and even what the other child is saying.  If he is around well behaved children, he will behave as they do.  At home, or when he is not around other children, he is very well behaved and listens well.  Recently, at daycare, there was one child that was extremely disruptive and very aggressive with the other children etc.  My son would do and say the exact same things as this other child.  Once the child left the daycare, my son's behavior completely changed and now is very well behaved.

He also has speech issues.  He does this whispered repetitive speech thing where he'll make a statement and then repeat back to himself in a whisper.  He will also repeat things that are said to him in the same way.  He also started stuttering about a year ago.  

So is all or any of this normal developmentally speaking or should I be concerned?

How I WISH you had some response on this.  We are seeing the same thing with our granddaughter.  We have custody of her, as her mother is a drug addict.  She used just about everything other than heroin during her pregnancy.  We have had an autism eval and neuropsych eval.  She did not show to be autistic, but demonstrates a lot of those behaviours.  She has mimicked what people have said in the past, like it was something that she had thought of.  Her latest thing is to mouth the words that she just said or another just said, over and over.  Also just started mimicking body movements - watched a man drinking from a water bottle and acted like she was holding one and drinking from it for several minutes.  She just completed Kindergarten and learned quite a bit.  We are seeing a huge drop in social behavior and logical thought processes since the end of the school year.