Child Behavior Community
Behavioral

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Behavioral

my child is 4 and has behavioral problems who does he need to see?
Hi there.  Well, honestly-----  I've never met a 4 year old that didn't have some behavioral things to work on as 4 is a really tough age!!  They all have their less than charming moments.  So, deciding if something is just a 4 year old testing boundaries or a bit more is something you have to decide.

Perhaps you could give us a run down of the behavior you are speaking of with some examples.  That would really help.
I agree with specialmom, more info would be helpful. Is it the daycare that has mentioned this to you??  
What are the behavioral problems , id he in daycare has he siblings he nmay be copying or who are teasing him ? Can you give us more of an idea of the dynamics in the home ?