Child Behavior Community
Boy showing his sisters genitals

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Boy showing his sisters genitals

I have this neighbor boy and he was outside playing with my daughter and his 3 year old sister and he decides to pull down his sisters pants and show her privates to my daughter, when I told his grandma this happened she got very upset that I would say that about her grandson and then started bashing my daughter. Do I call CPS? Maybe this is happening at home with his parents. He doesn't live here he just visits his grandma everyday. Someone please help me.
How old is the boy? Your daughter? This can be just normal curiosity. Although it does need to be addressed as private areas are just that private. If a bathing suit covers it its yours and yours alone is how I tell my kids. Only mommy daddy and a dr can look and even w a Dr mommy or daddy have to be there. Of he is older I would flag down his mom when she comes to get him. Cps mayb am option but they usually need more to do an investigation.
Definatly do not allow your children to play with him it is indeed possible as suggested in the above post that it is a behavior learned at home.I would tell him mom about it .
He is 5 and my daughter is 6 , but he pulled his sisters pants down to show my daughter his sisters privates
This really sounds like kid shenanigans to me.  It sounds like this boy was trying to do something wild to impress your daughter who is a little older - just kind of an impulsive thing he thought would be cool or funny.  I don't think calling CPS is in order.
The kids grandma got very angry because I would not let my daughter play with him anymore and now she is talking bad about my daughter to everyone and now the other children won't play with her
well does that matter , you are protecting our daughter , it may be uncomfortable and will stop in time, ignore it .
Unknown,  it sounds like there's a lot of "backstory" to this - and it would be pure speculation to try to guess what all the moving parts are here.

I don't know whether the grandma had real "ammo" to tell about your daughter and others felt the same way,  I don't know if the neighbors are not playing with your daughter out of fear you will raise an issue with them after an episode of naughty behavior,  I don't know if the grandmother perceives your daughter instigated the pantsing episode,  etc.

I wish you the best in unwinding this sad mess -
all this drama over some stupid thing that kids do. kids do all sorts of stupid things.

calling cps isn't needed if you don't suspect sexual abuse. keeping the kids away from each other temporarily might be a good idea, but it seems to me like it is just making things worse.

the kids need to understand that what they did is bad and that bad things could happen to them if they do it again.