Child Behavior Expert Forum
Can a hypoglycemic seizure cause personality changes after?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Can a hypoglycemic seizure cause personality changes after?

My 18 year old son had his first hypoglycemic seizure 2 months ago and has become aggressive, distrustful, dishonest,... lots of personality changes. Mostly angry all the time for no apparent reason. Has memory lapses and thinks everyone is lying to him. Could he still be having small seizures and this could be the problem? Or are personality changes common after a seizure? Who can we see for help? The doctor thinks it's just normal teenage stuff, but he was never like this before. suddenly thinks his dad and I hate him... We've been trying to get help for a month now and I don't know where else to try. Thank you, JLE