Child Behavior Community
Child Sexual Play

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Child Sexual Play

My son just turned 6 and plays with an 8 year old boy.  One is in Kindergarten and the other 2nd grade.  About 2 months ago I heard my son's door shut and went in to check on him, I caught the older boy trying to touch my son's butt w/ his penis.  I made the boy go home and talked to my son.  He told me this boy calls it the penis butt game and has tried it about 3 times.  Okay, my first question is can a young boy of 8 actually penetrate at this age and does my son need more therapy.  I took him in once and the counselor said this is getting more common and to not talk about it anymore w/ my son so he forgets about it.  Of course I cut off all play w/ this other boy.  His parents are mad at me and say it is playing Dr.  We live in the same neighborhood and I worry what this Spring will bring with them both being out (meaning what this other boy will say to people and how both boys will treat each other, I have not told my son to hate this other boy...I just told him what this other boy did was wrong and he can't play for awhile).  I have been extremely devastated by this.  I am with my 3 children all the time, the other two are girls.  I have questioned them on good touch bad touch and nothing has happened with them with anyone else that I know of.  I supervise my kids 85% of the time and I always know where they are at.  I am very overprotective and have my computer in the living room and channels blocked on the tvs (no cable in their bedrooms).  
My son has said more than 3 times the same story so we don't think it was his idea or that he has been abused...he is either here or at school no other play dates.  HELP...how do I move on and what should I do???
Plus, the other mother says that her son who is older is the victim and my son forced him to do it.  My son is 6 now (was 5 at the time and 44 lbs) -the other boy is 8 and over 85 lbs.
Tags: Sexual, play