Child refuses medication
I have a child enrolled in my childcare center who refuses to take his adderall for his parents.  They took him to a behavioral specialist to teach him to swallow the pills, it was unsuccessful.  His mother puts it in pudding/yougurt, etc - he still refuses.  To date, this week - he has lost many priveledges at home (TV, Game Boy, etc).  They've tried a prize box prior to taking privledeges and he still refuses.  Any advice??
Dextroamphetamine sulfate, another stimulant medication employed in the treatment of ADHD, is available in an elixir. It might be useful to switch to this, if the central problem is the youngster's distress at swallowing a pill.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.