Child sexual experimentation question
My son is a lovely, well-mannered and happy boy who is strongly social and good at sharing and independent play, although he is generally always supervised by myself and/or his mother.  He is only 3 years and 7 months old.

Two days ago at a sleepover with his friend (aged 4 years and 2 months) I looked through the top of their play tent - set up in the living room, with all 4 parents around - and saw the older boy proffer his penis to my kneeling son who then took it in his mouth.

I was extremely shocked and upset.  I separated them without addressing the issue at the time (as I didn't trust myself to be unemotional with them at that moment) and advised the other three parents.  They didn't believe me and ended the separate sleeping arrangements when I finally left, although I was deeply uneasy doing so.  The next morning the father of the other boy witnessed a similar incident between the two, again with the older boy in the "dominant" position.

My concerns are several but in the main I am concerned that one of these boys must have been exposed to this type of graphic behaviour, or subjected to it at some point.  I am the only parent who thinks that this is a matter requiring investigation and possibly the intervention of authorities.

Is this behaviour 'normal experimentation'?  Help!
Many may say yes..but I dont.. at least I do think that the older boy has been subject or seen this behavior somewhere or with someone else .you have advised the parents so now just protect your child who is the innocent, dont allow him alone with this child .Supervision is the key too many parents allow children to play and sleep overnight and that's when many incidents occur Parents need to be more aware and protect their children .
I don't say yes either.  I think both boys need supervision when they're together,  and you need to make it very clear to your son that this isn't acceptable behavior.  

In my experience,  boys figure this out all on their own.  We had incidents of this in my neighborhood and among peers,  it's not terribly uncommon,  and boy really are in to their wicks,  and try to think of fun places to put them.  

These two bear watching when (if) they are together.