Child Behavior Community
Daughter pees herself only at my sisters

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Ok so i have a 4 year old daughter, who didnt really have a problem with potty training. The only problem was when she went to bed if she had too much to drink and so i always had to make sure she went pee a few times through the moght so she wouldnt  pee the bed. Well now i am having a problem with her peeing herself multiple times when we go to my sisters. I think its because she is too busy playing with the other kids over their but my boyfriend is thinking its something els. He was telling his neighbor about it and she told him it could be a sign of kids getting curious. See at my sisters house their arent really little girls for her to play with, mainly boys and so he is having a curiosity that the boys are getting curious with Boie. I dont know what to think or do about it. I dont really think that is it, but i still wanna look into it. Does anyone have any information on those kind of things? because i cant seem to find anything about it online, and apparently that could be a reason why kids could have a wetting their pants problem. ANY info would be great.
I would suspect she is stressed or distressed about something, over at your sister's, if she is able to maintain potty training everywhere else.  I'd stop hanging at my sister's if this is the result.  Even if it is not sexual, the boys might make her feel anxious in some way.
Some children are uncomfortable if they are not in their own beds, or using their own bathrooms. I had terrible trouble with one daughter who would not go to the bathroom at school, even though the school was very clean and all the fixtures child sized. Eventually they outgrow this sort of thing, but it can  be a trial.
Is there supervision when your daughter is there or are the children left to their own devises, how many children at the house and how many parents/adults?
Their is always supervision, i they play just like any other kids would, they play outside riding bikes, playing with toy guns, or basketballs, and we are ALWAYS around. She sometimes goes upstairs into my nephews room and plays with his toys, but their are tons of other kids up their and i am always checking on her because well she is 4 and still tries to get into things she shouldnt, like my sisters makeup and stuff lol. Most of the time the kids that are always their are my nephew who is 10, the neighbor had 2 boys i think the older one is 8 and the younger one is the same age as my daughter. My nephew is very popular and his friends come over alot, but they are usually running around outside, riding their bikes. I did read something online that said kids should be going to the bathroom 5-7 times a day and that can be an issue if they arent and well my daughter doesnt go that often when we arent home.