Dauhter going nude
Hi im a single father with a daughter 14 years of age. we were at a family bbq in the weekend at my sisters place they have a pool and there were kids lot year about 6-11 and they decided to swim nude copying one of my sister boys and to my surprize my daughter did the same expect she 14 she got breasts and little pubic hair is this normal? she stated at home too.
NONE of those children should be swimming nude!!!!!!!!!!!!  NONE!!!!!!!!      Where there no adults present???    Letting male and female children swim together nude is just telling them that it is ok.   Do you want your daughter swimming nude with other men.  This kind of behavior just tells the child their private parts really dont have to be private and everyone is welcome to see.   Are you anxious to become a grandfather??   You may become one before you or your daughter is ready.    It sounds as if your whole family needs a wake up call.  I really dont know any parent who lets their child (regardless of age)  swim nude at all   let alone with others people around.   I am an RN  and where I am from if someone came to my place of employment and told any of us nurses or any of the doctors that story,  we would call the authorites and report child abuse.  You and all the other adults that where present and let this take place should be ashamed.
I agree with sleepless-in-illonois ,inapropiate behavior ,asking for problems ...
Are you kidding me, there have been studies showing that children exposed to family nudism at a younger age are more pron to be family oriented when they grow up, are less likely to develop sexual problems as young adults, and have a better self-image. If you don't believe me google it, but I can tell you from experience that nudism has changed my life for the better.

P.S. Most of those kids there haven't even hit puberty and are not sexually attracted, so that makes the chances of babies go all the way down to zero!!!