Child Behavior Community
Delayed Son

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Delayed Son

Dear Doctor Kevin Kennedy  !

I have a son name sarthak born on 11-02-09 in India , due to less respiration shifted to venitlator for 3 day . In results child bcme delayed . After 2 months the MRI of child done &  it was  normal .

Now the development doctors team saying  he is delaying abt 10 months .You are kindly requested to please clear a doudt wheather the child been able to go to school since 2 year we are working as the development doctors 's team is telling us to do . the develompent team is at Sri Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi .

Your advise is very much valueable for me respected doctor kennedy please do the needful god will bless u please .
I want to send the message to Dr. Kevin Kennedy please if he will get it the person who is reading it please forword the same to doctor kennedy

Thanx & regards

Neeraj Taneja
email :- ***@****
Click onto the Expert/ Doctor Forum on the right side ,