Child Behavior Community
Development of testicles and penis for a 10 years old boy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Sorry if my English is not so good, but I will try to explain as much as I can. Please help me with an answer and suggestions where to go and what to do...
My son just turned 10.  He was born breech (delivered buttocks/penis first, instead of normal head first).
His penis does not seam to develop at all since he was born. We went multiple time to pediatrician and got appointment with an urologist but they said that he is OK and he will develop.
In 2004-2005 he had some urinary infections and he was circumzised in 2005 (when he was 7 years old). Since then we visited urologist twice and he had normal check up with his doctor., and they are pushing his tummy to show that the penis is grown but is inside (he still has some 'baby fat'
After shower/bath his penis show just like a little hole, it is hidden inside like a turtle . About 5 months ago he noticed that one of his testicles is not palpable and went to the doctor but she said that sometimes goes up and down, and he should not check for testicle. Since then I do not think that his testicle came down ... the other testicle is also not developed like for a kid of his age (he was checked up by a doctor  on our visit to the country we came from -I am desperate ....
My son is also very affected by this and  concerned, since  we have friends with toddlers boys (2-3 years old), that have a bigger penis/testicles that my son.

. Is any hormonal or natural treatment that will help for penis development and his testicles issue?

Any recommendation where I should go with him?

Thanks in advance,
A desperate mom

This discussion is related to Development of the size of a young boy's penis.
seek a professional. this may be a problem that may never be fixed. he may need therapy instead. keep open minded and dont give up. some answers do not happen for years. be strong.
I wouldn't accept hormonal therapy. My brother started on them at a young age and he became a terrible problem for my parents for decades afterwards. Also he became an alcoholic and left his family. Susan