Disinterest in Studies and unable to concentrate
Hi I have a kid actually my sisters son who has been staying with me since he was 3 years old Now he is 10 yrs old. I am facing issues as he is facing issues such as lack of Focus, unable to concentrate and lacking language skills. We live in a joint family with 4-6 kids in the age group of 1 yrs to 10 yrs . Now since the damge has been done ,How do I help him to overcome his weaknesses.Can  write to me on my email im_momin***@****.

Regards,
Ismail
As he is lacking language skills you may also find help on our New "Speech and Language Disorder Forum, there may be others there with ideas for you,Get him taking a good muliple Vitamin-mineral supplemnt with B Complex and Vit C, and some parents swear by fish oil, how is he at school , , focus on the positive side of his behavior, and give him plenty of attention,make sure he gets as much as the other children, does he do a sport and outside activities, this could help him.
Has this child ever been assessed by the school resource area for learning issues?  I think this might be a wise step.