Does my 3 year old have a crush on me?
My son wakes up (while I'm still sleeping) and gets frisky. He lifts my shirt up and takes his off (sometimes his pants) he rubs his belly against mine and kisses my belly. He has also humped me a couple times and loves my boobs. He also kisses me for a longer than necessary period of time. I try to not let him see me naked or in the shower, but with being a single mom it's hard. I do not allow him to watch inappropriate movies, but he does go to his dads (although now he is in jail) and he goes to his grandma's while I work. His grandma says he does it to her as well. His dad told me that he tries to do it to his girlfriend too. I'm not sure what to do, any suggestions?
Hi there.  I'm sure this is upsetting.  When he does these things to you, stop him and tell him NO!   Be firm without being scary but it is good to set boundaries.  You can tell him he can give pats on the back but not on the front.  That he does not play with anyone else's clothes.  That he leaves his clothes on.  

But I see a bigger problem.  he IS acting in a sexualized way and that would concern me as a mom.  What's going on at dad's house?  Are there inappropriate movies/tv on?  Has he seen dad with a lover?  Is anything actually happening to him physically?

I would have a frank conversation with your ex.  good luck
Hi, i agree with special mom esp about bounderies. Can you imagine this type of behavior when he is in school with the other children.