Fecal Smearing - Child
My (7 year old) step-son recently smeared his feces in the bacthroom as if it was fingerpaint. This is not the first time he has done it, just the worst it has ever been. When asked why he did it, he replied that he missed his mother. (He lives in another state with his mother.) He was sexually molested by his mother's nephew (his cousin, also a minor) a few years ago and did see a doctor for a little bit. His mother is in the process of another divorce, they moved out of the home and into a hotel with her 20 year old boyfriend and her soon to be ex husband has custody of the 2 foster children they were attempting adopt. The obvious answer is for him to see a specialist/doctor, but his mother refuses. What can we do?
It does sound as if he is upset and this is his way of expressing it,What visitation rights does the childs father have ?
i am a caretaker of a 26 yr old autistic guy, he is forever putting his hands in his pants and hasn't the understanding of just how disgusting feces is. His mom tells me, he likes to smell himslef and allows it to go on. He lives in my house and it is completely unacceptable. How can I make mom understand her not discouraging him, is only making it harder on him and myself trying to piut a stop to it?
HI! I know this is an older post but read it and it sounds so much like my situation right now! I just wondered if u ever resolved ur step sons tolieting habits? If so how did u manage it? Any help would be great! I'm in england!