Finger and Toe biting
My child has been diagnoses on the Autism Spectrum.  He often bites both his fingers and toes until they hurt.  We have tried meeting his needs with other oral stimulation but he still is obsessed with biting.  Have you seen this occur with other children?
i have a nephew who is ten yrs old and is constantly biting his fingers until they are bleeding. its been said that the changes in his life are causing anxiety but no-one has yet found a solution on how to stop it. it is so hard to watch as  he is non-verbal and cannot express himself at all. if you do come up with a solution please let me know. good luck with your son.
This is a 3 yeqr old thread.  You might post on a new thread to get help/support.  Go up to the top and hit the orange post a question where you will write your  need and start a new thread.