HELP Please
Is it possible to have two sons with emotional/behavioral problems or even asperger's? My boys are 3 and 4. I don't know what to do with them, I spend 95% of my day dealing with them and my other two children (ages 6 and 2) are suffering.

I have been doing alot of reserch into aspergers and other  illness that come under the autistic spectrum and it has come to my attention a numbr of times that if you have one child with something like this the chances of having another child with it are greater. For eg. one of my friends has three children and the eldest has ADHD and the middle and youngest child has retts syndrom.
Hope this helps.
Agree with post above -- its not uncommon to have more than one child with autism/ aspergers/ adhd, etc.
Aspergers and other behavioural problems such as adhd and ocd are genetic so it is very likely that you can have two children with them. It is important for you and your children that you get them assesed as then you can find out what the problem is and how to help your children. I read one of your earlier posts about your three year old dont worry many people with aspergers and similar disorders live relatively normal lives i know because my husband has it and ocd. The earlier you find out the better thier chances of a normal life are because they can learn to cope with the differences and not have the battle that my husband had for most of his life why dont i think like everyone else. People with aspergers are very intelligent albert einstine had it. Good luck to you ad your children and def get them assesed if you thik its a possibility.
I would like to know if all children with Aspergers, have some type of Autism ?  My son is diagnosed with ADHD with explosive tendencies.  I have read alittle information on Aspergers and I am just curious ?  My children are not showing any signs of Autism at all but when I read a little on Aspergers,  I was curious.  Please advise
Autism is a Spectrum Disorder and Aspergers is on the Spectrum.