Child Behavior Community
HOW CAN I STOP MASTURBAITING????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HOW CAN I STOP MASTURBAITING????

i masturbait for no reason at all i randomly get horny and masturbait and i really want to stop. noone knows about it except me, id be embarrassed to tell anyone. sometimes i skip a whole month without masturbaiting and i think ive gotten over it and then i do it again, i always get this guilty feeling after im done masterbaiting that i cant stop. I really want to stop pleassseee hellppp meee. i dont care if its normal i really wanna stop. im 13 and a female
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1309900_tn?1273550086
umm okay i used to do that when i was 14 years old i know how you can stop when you start to feel something dont masturbait just ignore the feeling i know girls get hard easy just take a deep breath and and calm && the feeling will go away try it it helped me i used to do it evryday its really gross
Blank
Hey, no need to feel guilty! Masturbating is perfectly normal! I started masturbation ever since I was 5 now im 17 and I do it once and a while. Its NOT gross, you're growing up to be a beautiful young woman and its good to know about your sex parts and pleasure youreself whenever! just dont masturbait SO much to make your own genitals hurt!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Child Behavior Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank